11.18.2009

I'm Sorry, I Suck

I didn't post anything today, even though I said I was going to. I didn't finish the post about Lips of Sex, even though I said I was going to.

This isn't even a damn post. It doesn't count, but I'm just kindly reminding you all of the important things that are happening within the next two and a half weeks!

Important Thing #1:

You all [by now] should know that Friday is BIGBANG Friday here on the blog. Sadly, it's too late for you to send me anything. You had plenty of time to send me stuff. Really, you did. Thank you to those who did send in stuff, though! You're awesome!

If you want to read the October edition of BIGBANG Friday, click here. Start at the last page (just keep clicking "Older Entries" 'til you reach "BIGBANG Captions Part I") for the desired effect!

Important Thing #2:

The K-Pop Junkie and I are more than likely [finally] going to meet up next Tuesday, if the K-Pop Gods are on my side and if my new boss is courteous to me when it comes to scheduling for next week's shifts. Which means that we will be bringing you a glorious, bizarre, derranged podcast filled with things that will more than likely make absolutely no sense to you ... but hey, as long as you laugh, right?

Even if we don't meet up, we have a way around it so we will still do this. But you need to send us things you want us to talk about or random-ass questions.

Examples of the random-ass questions we're looking for and examples of [my] bizarre answers:

Q: What would be the dumbest thing to say to your new Korean mother-in-law?
A: Your son totally had me screaming last night. He does this one thing with his tongue .... sooooooo amazing.
Q: What would be the worst place to wake up?
A: In the alley of the "Where U At" set. You know, unless Taeyang was beside me ... naked. Anything with him naked is like freaking Fiji.
Q: If you could go on a date with any K-Pop idol, who would it be?
A: I'm going to pull something unexpected and say ... Kyuhyun. Because he looks like he'd be fun to be around, chivalrous enough to open doors, pull out chairs, etc ... but then he also has that wicked side we'd explore afterward. Back at my place.
Q: If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
A: Hang out in the dressing rooms backstage at Inkigayo or MusicBank or any of those shows. And then I'd blog about my findings. Because I'm nice like that.

Do you get the point now? Are you going to send us some damn questions now? Because TKPJ tracked down our previous conversation at two in the morning in which we made up a rap about lube. Several raps. She's going to read one or all in a British accent. And while it might seem tempting to not send us anything, please don't make us do it. If you make us do that I'll have to give up blogging for a week. As well as Twitter.

Yeah, you're racking your brain now, aren't you? Email them, damn it. You have 'til Monday.

Important Thing #3:

The deadline for Cervix Punchers is Sunday. If you have not cast your vote yet, you NEED to! So far the results have been very surprising and I cannot wait to read your reactions when I announce who received how many votes (yes, I'll be naming them all as well as the top five men). You can comment HERE or you can email me or let me know via Twitter. [EDIT: I decided to end this early. It will end at 8PM EST tonight (Thursday)!]

Important Thing #4:

GD Day is fast approaching! DECEMBER 5th is when we'll be tweeting #gdragon and #jiyongshowl. You can read ALL of the details and specifics HERE. I will be emailing sites and forums like insane the next few days. If you have emailed any of them and have received a response as to whether or not they'll help, then please let me know so I can include them in the thank you post when we succeed!

Important Thing #5:

ALSO, SE7EN WILL BE MADE A TRENDING TOPIC! You can also read ALL of the specifics and details HERE and please do not hesitate to spread the word as obnoxiously as you would for Master GD! (Oh and let me know who you talk to, as well).

Okay, I know this hardly justifies my lack of posting today, but I needed to cram these down your throat in a nice way before coming insanely obnoxious!

Lots of fun things are coming up! I hope you'll be a part of them (if you haven't participated already!).

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. i'll think up of more questions and send another email soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. M'kay THIS shall not slip my mind like BIGBANG Friday.

    My job can FTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Pop Junkie11/19/2009 4:21 AM

    lols i have to practice my accent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmfao I'll think up a bunch of questions and send them in XD

    Man i can't wait for this XD I'll be in for the lols :D

    I bet that that rap from two in the morning will be priceless XD

    ReplyDelete