11.25.2009

Meat Market

Photobucket

Sex Apprentice was chosen today not only because it's the day of his movie debut, but also because the poor baby has been diagnosed with H1N1. Which means we cannot lust over his abs until he recovers from it and the ankle injury. (Are you doing this to punish us, Sex Apprentice?)

I give him a perfect 10, because every time he lifts that shredded shirt and gives that cocky grin, I fall in love with him all over again. TKPJ gives the abs a 9. If only you could see the look I just gave her.

1 – Did absolutely nothing for me
3 – Ehh, I've seen better
5 – Definite potential, but not my cup of tea
8 – Jaw-dropping
10 – Self-combustion

You know the deal, either comment or tweet me your rating and at the end of day, Joonie will be judged. You have until midnight!

END RESULT: Joon came out with a perfect 10!

TKPA

16 comments:

  1. UMMM 10!!!!!!!!!
    Junkie is on crack!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. deff a 10! even tho i seen better...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. M!$$ Nuna Baby11/25/2009 11:47 AM

    20 ;D
    Junkie u need to stop using this shitty crack..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niquelachelle11/25/2009 11:47 AM

    10 I love the look on his face!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 !! hope he gets better

    ReplyDelete
  6. I give him a solid 10(0000) . :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. 8 . just cause i haven't really paid much attention to him ( i sure was misssing out ) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. definitely a 10.
    there's no way I could say otherwise

    ReplyDelete
  9. 10

    (times 10000)

    ReplyDelete
  10. let me start off with this.
    what is NOT TO LOVE about this sexy man.

    He has the body.
    He has the face.
    He has the voice. Well, more like, animal shrieks.

    SEX. Seriously, SEX is written all over his very desirable being.

    I don't know if I could give him a 10.
    That is just too damn minimal for a rating.

    my rating:
    i would give him the infinity sign (∞) and my 20 years of my existence.
    How's that for a rating...

    ReplyDelete
  11. heylilrichgirl11/25/2009 10:59 PM

    This is not fair to me for Joon makes me weak he gets a 10 tho his sexiness is whispering for me to go higher

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you CJ for reminding me. I almost forgot! Sorry! I give him a 9 because he is too young for me. Damn these young guys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 10!!! Joon is on my Cervix Punchers list and i've been waiting for him to be on the Meat Market to give him the highest possible score~ XD

    get well soon Babe~ ♥

    ReplyDelete