11.19.2009

I've Taken a Liking to Jonghyun

I tried avoiding listening to "Ring Ding Dong" when it first came out because everyone was saying it was stuck in their heads and I really don't need another Korean song stuck in my damn head. I did listen. And it is stuck in my head.

But more importantly, Jonghyun is my newest little crush. I'm not totally and one-hundred percent digging him. You all know me, though. In two weeks I'll be posting dirrrty things about him, because it might start out as a slight crush, but it will inevitably develop into something hardcore.

Photobucket

You know what? I take back that last paragraph. I was trying to locate another, better picture of him, when I stumbled upon this. I decided to skip the whole lusting-denying two week period and just post something dirrrty about this nineteen-year-old.

Photobucket

Oh, man. Look at his jaw, his facial expression. It looks like he's moaning into the microphone. Because yes, I'm down there.

Damn this little crush just spun way out of control.

TKPA

9 comments:

  1. It sure did - GONE in like 60 SECONDS! HA LMAO - cant you just hear him calling you from the bed:
    "BAAAY-BAAAY"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't erase the first part. I wanted everyone to know how easily persuaded I can be about the male K-Pop sex.

    "MAH LAAAY-DAAAY!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, welcome to the SHINee bandwagon. ^^ I got sucked in the same way you did...same song and same person.

    The neck vein, the sweatiness...*sigh*


    My recommendation is to go listen to "Replay." Who can go wrong with a song with the line 'Noona, you're so pretty?'

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ring Ding Dong video inspires dirtyness in me and it sucks because THEY'RE ALL SUCH BBS AND I'M THEIR NUNA DAMN IT. (except for Onew. whatever.)
    Minho is my guilty, guilty, guilty pleasure unnnggf

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Guilty Pleasure is Key!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heeeeeeeey <3 Okay this is kinda irrelevent to this post (I love Jonghyun too <3 <3 <--- not irrelivent after I said that :D)

    lmfao

    My friend and I were talking about G-Dragon's new Vogue shoot and she makes this comment

    "You gotta rub him the right way - if you want him to come and grant your wishes ;)" then she goes on with "omg why did I type that. I swear my fingers were posessed by k-pop addict for a second"

    Me: -drops to the floor laughing-

    WE LOVE YOU MAN!!!!! XDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jonghyun is my favorite too, beside Onew. isn't his husky sexy voice sounds soooooo dirty? and that inviting expressions... oh yeah, he's so tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now what did I say?
    WHAT DID I SAYYYYYY?

    I'm perfectly satisfied to obsess about Jonghyun love, UNTIL Taemin becomes legal.
    But by then, I'm afraid, Taemin would lose all this lovely cuteness (T_T)

    Well anyway, his grazing-lips-with-thumb move in EVERY Ring Ding Dong performance makes me scream like a 13-year-old.

    Goddamnit Jonghyun XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. i see u really have a thing for jaws. anyways i read this "i have really taken a licking to jonghyun" my bad...oh no wait...i was right after all haha jk ;P

    ReplyDelete