11.17.2009

Is Anyone Tired of Seeing Sex Apprentice's Abs?

If you answered yes to that question, just stop reading right this instant. Stop reading the blog. I can't have delusional people reading my posts. I'm the only delusional person this blog can handle.

Photobucket

It is unfair that such a perfect, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, handsome Korean man like Sex Apprentice does not exist anywhere in the continental United States. Seriously, it's so unfair. I mean I know he's one of a kind and if there were as many men as hot as Joon running around the planet ... first of all the world would be a much better place, and second Joon just wouldn't be as hot. Not if I could see a Korean man as equally sex at the grocery store.

But damn, look at those pecs and abs. I just want get on my knees and worship him physically. With no hands.

Click here for a much bigger picture that you will no doubt replace your new background picture Lips of Sex's with.

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. He's srsly some hot peen right thar. I can't stop drooling over him.

    He's the best gift i've received this year.....well that and TOP in IRIS. I couldn't choose between either really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been all over those SEX ABS of his from DAY ONE.

    When he lifted them shredded shirt on the MV, I said...
    You. Sex face. I will worship you. And your sinful, chocolate abs of yours. Til I ran out of blood. and jizz.

    JOON. You seeexy fuck.
    I wanna $%%!@ you in hell coz we'll be too hot in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DROOL DROOL DROOL!!!
    He is so worship worthy! What a yummy piece of beef cake! Every inch of that I want to nibble & lick down to the.....
    cj(c-dae)
    **by the way my desktop is still set to SeungHo - you just cant make me change him yet**
    maybe the next pic you post might....

    ReplyDelete
  4. [lusts.]

    D: HE HURT HIS ANKLE.
    It's ok, Joon, I'll help you 'recover.'
    (meaning we'll probably end up making that injury worse :D)
    Or if you want, you can relax while I do all the work.
    Whatever works for you, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do have them, babe. We just continuously export them. It's saddening.

    ReplyDelete