11.21.2009

You've Made Me Incredibly Happy, Master

This is why I bow down to you, Master GD. This is why you own my soul.

Photobucket

While I don't think you read all of BIGBANG Friday, I think you read the first few entries of the day. Probably this one, because it was all nice and I even mentioned GaHo. I think that solidified this new 'do of yours.

I am absolutely in love with this look, love. Really, I was so excited seeing it. Because not only is it fierce and awesome and just totally works on you ... but it's black. I know I accepted your blonde, but I have been not-so-secretly wishing for you to return to your natural, dark roots. I'm so glad you did this. Because I really just want you ten times more than I wanted you before.

And that's a lot of want.

What I find kind of funny is that I've been jokingly saying for maybe three weeks now that you're going to retaliate against me and demand my attention by shaving your head. And you kind of, partially did shave it. You shaved the underlayers.

Oh, man ... just thinking of your hair without the gel and styling products, shagging in your face as you're looking down, dripping with sweat from the vigorous thrusting. Babe, you're going to have to buy me another headboard. I know we're going to completely obliterate it.

Seriously, I should probably invest in a bedroom furniture set that doesn't have a headboard on the bed. The salesmen at Rooms-to-Go love it when I come in once a damn week. I think one of them even bought a new car off the commission they made from my last few purchases.

Ji, try to scream out "TKPA!" when you're performing "Breathe" during your solo concert. Instead of saying, "I know you want it, baby," you should say, "I know you want it, TKPA."

And then I will scrounge up enough money for a plane ticket, fly to Seoul, and beg YG to hire me as your personal assistant/sex slave for ninety days, which is when my American passport will expire and the South Korean government will kick me out of the country.

TKPA

9 comments:

  1. This...made me feel dirty. I'm going to go...watch spongebob. D: LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bed with out a headboard, convenient yes, until u realize that all the hard thrusting takes a toll on the bed-feet.

    I suggest u do the master on the floor.... save yourself some money girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...KYAAAA THE BLACK HAIR IS BACK.

    Thank fucking GOD. I'm sorry, that blonde had to GO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I suggest u do the master on the floor.... save yourself some money girl!"

    On the floor, on the couch, in the shower, on the kitchen table, on the kitchen counter, on the washing machine, on the balcony, against the wall, in the stairwell, in an alley, in a dressing room, backstage, etc ...

    Trust me, sex is definitely not strictly reserved for the bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep Step-Bro is working that hair for you! He heard ya boo! He heard ya! AND ya know I love ya cause I havent changed my Twitter bg to him with his new look.....(yet)
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm still drooling, thanks to GD's black hair. *wipes drool*

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea, i totally flipped out wen i saw his hair :O
    sexay

    ReplyDelete
  8. AND might I add - Tae Tae looked amazing!
    Black Shiny Tight Pants on his ass makes me scream, beg, crawl, for more more more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NiqueLachelle11/22/2009 3:30 PM

    I would just like to say that I've never really wanted GD in that way cuz...well I dunno lmao but now with that hair he looks fuckin amazing! So so sexy! Whoever decided to dye his hair...thank you!

    ReplyDelete