11.22.2009

This Is Why You Should Talk to Me

Whenever you see me online, talk to me. I mean it. I know I haven't really been on all forms of communication the past week, because I've been super busy. But when you do see me online, don't hesitate.  I only go on those messengers when I am available to chat, so you won't be bothering me!

This is a reason why you should talk to me. I'm funny and I'm nice and I'm actually a little more graphic off the blog.


TKPA: good thing about my job is that when i'm on the floor i have a major OCD tendency and having to keep folding and refolding jeans so i have to crouch down on the floor a lot. yeah, my thighs and butt are going to be so muscular and nice. Ji will love it
TKPA: hahaha
TKPA: fuck they hurt so bad
CJ: you are getting Dae thighs
CJ: GD will call you thighs of pleasure
CJ: ha ha
TKPA: yessss
CJ: that way you can wrap them around his hips & hold him tight
CJ: it will be your GD grip
TKPA: like a python haha
TKPA: a dragon and a python. good combo.
CJ: hmmm we need to combine that some how...like Brangelina
CJ: Dragthon or
TKPA: that sounds like a marathon of drag-queens
CJ: pyragon
CJ: ha ha hahahah
CJ: GD would love that
TKPA: ughhhhh. why you gotta do that? lol
CJ: well ya know he would
TKPA: my python grip will squeeze the cherry-flavored venom outta the dragon
CJ: ha ha you know that's right squeeze those cherries dry!
TKPA: but dragons don't howl, they breathe fire
TKPA: HEYYY
TKPA: maybe i'll just make him smoke a cigarette
CJ: ha hahah
TKPA: and he can puff little O's out
CJ: i think you bring all of the beasts out of him
TKPA: i bring out the closet freaks in everyone. that's my contribution to the world.

TKPA: i'm sooo putting this convo on the blog
CJ: you should
CJ: I am still thinking of the combo name
TKPA: i like pyragon haha
CJ: yeah like pyromania because you two are a hot combination!
CJ: Fire Fire!!
TKPA: haha beavis & butthead
CJ: that is what I was going for
CJ: TM
CJ: ha ha

CJ: your new thighs of steel wrapping around his wide hips -LOTS of friction - FIRE FIRE! Pyragon ignites!!
TKPA: HAHAHAHA. WIIIIIIN

So, yeah ... Master GD's and my "official couple name" is now Pyragon. Use it lovingly and frequently.

You should definitely talk to me. Contact info is on the sidebar!

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. HA HA - another pricelss & perverted conversation courtesy of TKPA & cj(c-dae)
    "Oh Fearless Leader" & her #1 Blog Stalker
    LOL!!!!
    Go get em Pyragon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    PYRAGON FTW

    i'd love to chat, but i'm usually online when you're unconscious (like at 5 am over there) :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Pop Junkie11/23/2009 2:14 AM

    you know i hope you dont kiss like a python that would not be good, and then i would have to make fun of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!! I so gotta chat with you sometime! You're CRAZY!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete