11.28.2009

Birthday Spotlight

This is incredibly belated by three days ...

I did not forget about you, Kevin. I did remember that you turned eighteen on the 25th. And I believe I promised that I'd soon start writing dirty about you, didn't I?

Doesn't this just look like he's posing on bed, looking over at you, undressing you with his amazing mental powers? Yeah, Kevin can totally make your clothes pop off with just one glance. That's the benefit of no longer being jailbait.

Photobucket

생일축하합니다!!


Thank the K-Pop Gods you are now eighteen and fully legal, boo. There is a lot of dirrrtiness in your future.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. He's too pretty but still hot.

    http://i45.tinypic.com/33m4y8w.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is pretty. In some pictures he looks too much like a girl. I think Heechul and Hero have some competition, honestly.

    BUT in the "Man Man Ha Ni" MV ... yeah, he's hot. I'm clinging to that image for dear life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am lovin that sexy look in his eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is working that pony tail!!!
    Love me some Kevin!
    I agree w/ you TKPA he is major hot in the "Man Man Ha Ni" vid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh and you posted the pics here! weeee~! ^_^

    i'm super thankful that Kevin is finally 18. now we can lust over him. HAHA~ :))

    noona jenny can take care of you very well kevin dear~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. he does not have a clue for what kind of dirtiness he is in for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just diggin him, so write away!

    ReplyDelete