11.01.2009

Super Junior's Fourth Anniversary

Photobucket

After four years of being a successful, popular K-Pop power boy band, Super Junior has zero plans of slowing down.

I know I don't write very "dirty" about these boys, but there's a reason for that which I'll explain another day. Rest assured, though, I love these boys with my entire soul. They were the first K-Pop artist(s) I began listening to and I've literally watched every single show or clip on YouTube that has the boys in it.

I am, without a doubt, disgustingly, obsessively, and irrevocably in love with them.

With that being said, the TwELFs (Twitter ELFs) have something planned to celebrate the four year mark for the boys.

On Friday, November 6, there will be an effort to make #superjunior and #standbykangin a trending topic. The time is still not decided, but there are some guidelines the TwELFs ask for you to follow in order to make this successful.

Four years is a big accomplishment for any solo artist in the music industry. But a group with a total of fifteen unique, incredibly talented artists is something that needs to be celebrated worldwide. After all, they are the world's largest boy band, yet how many people in the world know about them?

Let's change that!

Check out the TwELFs on Twitter and their website and help the cause on November 6th!

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. Uhmm...Babe how is there fifteen members in suJu? Typo much? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, intended.

    Leeteuk, Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungming, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun, AND Zhou Mi and Henry. They aren't in Super Junior, but they're in Super Junior M and thus part of the SuJu family.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea...I was listenin to "Shupa-girl" when i realized that's where the other 2 comes from...hehe
    Gaaahhh...I'm the one who's slow much...kekeke

    Anyways SuJu Hwaiting!!!

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yey!!! i'll definitely be joining til the earth is filled with pearl sapphire blue!!!

    ELFs aja aja!
    SuJu hwaiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good =)

    I seriously love the ELFs so much for supporting ALL K-Pop idols, not just Super Junior. I know that SJ would be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love super junior!!!!
    Super junior

    ReplyDelete
  7. woohoo we can do it

    ReplyDelete
  8. 4 years with both tears and smiles; both sorrow and happiness. 13 wonderboys with 1 dream. Thousands hearts with one love. We belive in u. U and I,...forever ... and ever. Fighting, Suju!
    @ May I love ur soul, Mr. Fish?

    ReplyDelete