11.11.2009

Oh Man! Oh Man! Oh Man!

Holy cow am I totally digging Chansung, aka the Beastly Maknae, right now. It's all thanks to the new music video for "Heartbeat."

Not only is he looking amazingly good, the beginning of his rap gives me chills. The good kind of chills. The kind of chills that invoke thoughts of me making out with him in a dark alley, fingers fumbling trying to unbutton his shirt that he shouldn't be wearing in the first place. After all, he has been in my Strictly a Dirty, Dirty Fantasy for quite some time now.

Just look at this.

Photobucket

Don't you just want to push him flat onto his back and straddle him and just love him in order to take away the agony that is on his precious face?

I do.

I really, really do.

I want Beastly Maknae so damn bad after watching "Heartbeat." That voice is just ... Oh. My. God. Watch it here (if you haven't already) to see what I'm talking about.

TKPA

3 comments:

  1. Yes!
    Someone finally felt the same way I did with Chansung's rap.
    I mean, I was already shocked that it was him rapping that part...but seeing his face when he did it gave me chills as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't expect his voice to sound like that. I mean, he doesn't normally sound so ... I can't even describe it. It's just pure sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do I do... *has swamp panties now*

    ReplyDelete