11.20.2009

A Glimpse Into the Future

You will most definitely be seeing something very similar to this in the future.

Photobucket

Only the future photoshoot will show Master GD holding our little bundle of joy in his arms, and he'll look even more Proud Papa and loving and paternal. Seriously, how adorable is this? He looks so freaking happy just holding a baby that he doesn't even know. And you know how much he loves to show off GaHo, so you can expect to see lots and lots of me2day updates and pictures featuring our baby.

And you know I'm not going to forget about my step-son. No, definitely not. In the future photoshoot with G Baby and Baby Kwon, I'll make sure to demand that GaHo be in one of the pictures with both of them. Can you just picture the cuteness overload? GaHo and his cute little wrinkled face in one arm, Baby Kwon in the other, Ji-Yong with the two biggest loves of his life.

Photobucket

Seriously, my ovaries imploded yesterday when I saw these pictures. Not only is it "awww" provoking and makes you kind of want to head down to Babies R Us and look at cribs, but it's ... sexy in a way. I mean, look at his arms in the first picture. His sex factor is working overtime on me, because not only is it just him in a plain ol' t-shirt (something I'm extremely happy about because I love my men to look relaxed), but he has that baby in his arms.

The downside to the future photoshoot that will take place with Master GD, Baby Kwon, and GaHo? Seeing the finished product, seeing how delicious and sweet and loving he looks would prompt lots of unprotected sex and yet another baby.

And so the cycle shall repeat ...

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. i swear he does look good there. he will be a good daddy, for sure. =)

    i wonder how Sex God would look like with a baby in his arms~ *imagines*

    dang that would be LOVE! *melts*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you will end up like me & Dae & have your own lil mini Big Bang!!!
    HA!!!
    They can all play with Sparky!!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww man, nice, ji is totally showing off his arms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i almost died when i saw these photos. gd and yb look so happy as if the babies were their own. aww i can't even imagine them having babies with someone. & when that day comes, i'll be locked up in a psych ward/:

    ReplyDelete
  5. @jennykoi: OMG OMG I'm wondering about the sammmmeeee thing. Sex God! *melts*

    @TKPA: I'm so freaking excited to see these actually made it to BIGBANG Friday. I nearly died of happiness when I saw these.
    ...and the excitement of Master GD's face when he held the baby. It's like...it's like...okay I give up, I dunno how to describe it.

    Master GD, I have enlisted myself as one of your love-hate subjects >.<

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this! :)) MASTER GD's gonna be a great daaaaad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think my ovaries just exploded.
    He looks so good with that baby. You can tell he is going to be an amazing dad.
    @jennykoi: I would love to see a picture of Sex God with a baby in his arms. I think it would be just as cute as these pics.

    ReplyDelete