11.17.2009

Lips of Sex's Happy Trail

Photobucket

I'm not a big fan of happy trails, personally. I don't need a teeny strip of hair directing me where to go. I can find it myself, thanks. Yet I found this picture of Lips of Sex looking amazingly sexy (when does he not?) and discovered that not only does our dear rookie leader have a bulge he likes to caress for one split second during the slithering-body-roll dance move, but he also has a happy trail.

Seriously, could this man get any sexier? Actually ... yes.

I'm going to post a double-whammy later about SeungHo. Wait for it, wait for it.

If you want a bigger picture with a better look at the leader's happy trail, then click here and make sure to set it as your desktop background.

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. Damn I love me some "Happy Trail" I dont need it but I DO like it!!
    Me really likey SeungHo's Happy Trail!
    I mean really the man is just so damn fine! Just look at his face, THOSE LIPS & that damn neck - what is it about that neck!
    OK cj breathe, breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw that strip of hair, i said...

    SEUNG HO. Babe. I want you. In bed. Naked. And take that happy trail with you.

    He's gonna be one G.O.O.D luv-maker...
    i'll do anything to make him hit that falsetto like no OTHER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he doesn't cave in and shave/wax it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omo~ *blushes*

    You made me a happy bunny today, TKPA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like happy trails...♥

    ReplyDelete