11.24.2009

Kyuhyun is So Yummy

I love this man. He's so incredibly gorgeous and sexy. And damn are his lips plump and juicy.

Photobucket

Beautiful. Kind of resembles God of Lips and Lips of Sex, huh? They all must have the same great-great-great grandfather that passed on luscious lip genes.

I'm glad that Dirrrty Geek is my boyfriend. Yes, my boyfriend. I even placed him in that category. Some might say that I won't be able to tolerate his addiction to Starcraft, but they're wrong. See, I'm a bit of an insomniac myself, so while he's awake in the middle of the night, playing Starcraft and developing zombie eyes, and I'm lying next to him in bed on my laptop blogging for all of you and developing zombie eyes, we'll be insomniacs together.

And then when it's time to go to actually go to sleep, we won't. Instead we'll get naked and we'll act out all of the dirty things I just blogged about while he totally dominates me. By the time we actually cuddle up next to each other, bodies still damp with sex-sweat, we'll only have an hour of sleep before the alarm goes off.

Besides, you know that Kyu would totally blow off playing and watching Starcraft for me. I'm not asking him to give it up entirely or anything like that, but if I were to say, "Kyu, babe, come to bed" all suggestively, he'd look at me, look at his computer, look back at me, look back at his computer, sigh, and then he'd toss me over his shoulder, freely and willingly taking me back into the bedroom to dominate me. Because doesn't he just look like the type to dominate in bedroom activities?

I'm telling you ... you gotta watch out for those maknaes.

In short ... Kyuhyun in my boyfriend. Sorry, TKPJ.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. Get over it!!! He is mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha HA cant wait to hear you two fight this one out.
    Oh and TKPA that was DAMN hot by the way! Makes me want to find Dae & take him home with me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's with this "too" crap? Uh, no. I don't think so. See, he's my boyfriend, which means he's off limits. You know why?

    BECAUSE FRIENDS DON'T DATE THEIR FRIEND'S EX!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL we will talk about this later missy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually licked my lips before I started to read this post and I SWEAR I didn't know that this was on your boyfriend .
    You can have him !

    Can I have Hae please ? =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. honestly I'm kinda jealous but well......
    okay, you can have him. maybe we can share him in the future since... I've decided that he'll be my baby daddy *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WANT KYU BADLY

    ReplyDelete