11.20.2009

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

What the fuck is this shit, Master GD? Seriously, what the hell is this?

Why do you do this to me? What have I ever done to deserve this? Okay, true, I obsess over other K-Pop idols. And true, Sex God is also my baby daddy from BIGBANG. But you know that I always come back to you. No matter how much I gush about all my other boys, you know that you own my soul.

So I don't know why you do this. Why whenever I neglect you for even a moment you pull something so ridiculous and heinous like this that makes me want to cry.

WHY, JI-YONG?

Photobucket

Okay, I'll admit that your teeth are fucking beautiful in this and I love your mouth. And yes, I am incredibly glad to see those black roots of yours shining through the blonde. And okay, yeah, I'm also kinda digging your hairstyle. But that's about it. The copper eyeshadow has got to go, damn it! You so need one of those eyebrow combs too.

AND SERIOUSLY, JI-YONG, WHAT IS WITH THE HEELS?

Photobucket

You made me cry when I saw those. You made my heart shatter in a bajillion pieces. Seriously, you can't even fucking super glue it back together. I mean, I know you like it when I wear nothing but fierce heels in the bedroom, and I know those are actually your favorite that I wear, but did you really have to wear them? Did you really have to be photographed wearing them?

NO. NO. NO. FAIL. FAIL. FAIL.

I love you, but stay the fuck out of my closet, babe.

Photobucket

But you know what? I will admit this ... I find this picture insanely hot. I'm not big on the whole facial make-up thing nor the flower-thing behind your ear, and I am actually imagining you half-naked with your skinny abs and wide hips calling out my name, begging to be licked and kissed all over ... but damn it your facial expression, that pissed off, "Bitch, don't fuck with me," look is owning me.

Don't take my criticism too harshly, though, babe. I have one more post for you tonight before ending BIGBANG Friday. I think you'll like that post, boo.

I love you and all ... but I really do think you piss me off on purpose. Truly, I do.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. hmmm. When I first saw those pictures, I died laughing, but i'm cool so I came back to life. I like his teeth too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was shaking my head so much with this FAIL, I thought my head was gonna fall off.
    Yeah. This is not the G-Dragon I want.
    Sadly, he looks better with makeup than I do.
    Just keep your beautiful sex face natural and the hair blonde, babe.
    no clothing needed.
    Just want you in the flesh.
    Do that, and I'm yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heels gotta GO, naww uhh *shakes head*
    & yes the 2nd photo is pretty hot.

    Overall, I love the whole concept.
    Crrraazzzyy but hella hawt.

    Not just anyone could get away with almost ANYTHING, the way Master GD does XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh god, wtf !? x_____x brb . gonna go lmfao & then cry .
    whoever chose this concept is a litttle f'd in the head T_T

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think GD is the SHIT! He can do no wrong in my eyes! Even when he looks crazy, feminine, curly hair I dont care! He can never do wrong in my eyes.
    I love him like a step-bro (and TKPA you know what I mean by that) ;)
    If TKPA made t-shirts for her debate between GD & TOP then....
    I am wearing the TEAM GD shirt fo-sho Bro!
    Yes GD, Sparky & I got your back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @cj: I second that, GD can never do wrong in my eyes, too, lately!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think he looks beautiful<3 especially when he does photoshoots like this because he can express himself in so many different ways. i love it. the photos came out really well.

    ReplyDelete