11.19.2009

Cervix Punchers: The Ones Who Didn't Make It

I know that "voting" was supposed to end Sunday, but a lot of you participated in this! I'm so proud. I'm not going to announce the top five yet (because you know I like making you all wait), so stay tuned for that.

These men didn't make the top five, not even the top ten. I'm sorry, lovelies.  


The Ones Who Received One, Lonely Vote:

Kangin
Ryeowook
Kibum
Zhou Mi
Henry
Jun Hyung
Hyun Seung
Yo Seob
Micky
J'Kyun
Lee Jun Ki
Hongki
Jang Geun Suk
SooHyun
Kim Bum
Choi Jonghun
Key
Jinwoon

The Ones Who Received Two Votes:
Sungmin
Siwon
Se7en (what the fuck is wrong with you all?)
G.O (seriously?!)
Du Jun
Dong Woon
Junsu (DBSK)
Lee Byung Hun
Max
Nichkhun (crazy ass people)
Junsu (2PM)
Eunhyuk
Wooyoung

The Ones Who Received Three Votes:
Han Geng
Yesung
AJ
U-Know
Jonghyun


Some of them should have received more votes, in my opinion. Others kind of caught me by surprise.

Stay tuned for those who have secured their spots at positions six through ten!

TKPA

11 comments:

  1. OOHHH. I'M SOOO WAITINGGG! XD
    Yayyyy!
    I'm quite excited.
    >>
    NOMNOMNOMNOM
    POPCORN TIME!
    -brings out some popcorn-
    >D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree Se7en should have had more votes its hard to choose from so many gorgeous men i guess i wasnt the only one having a hard time

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY~

    Taeyang's not on this list! lol!

    he belongs to number 1!

    biased much??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Changmin only got 2 votes? Have bitches forgotten about the Mirotic era? Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Se7en only got 2 votes!!!! WTF!!! and G.O??? NOOOOOO??? Crazy!!! I know it was me & Mars that voted for him though! LOL Me & Mars have great taste!! Oh well more for me & Mars!!! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm prayin for ARMS OF SEX!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If only I could list more than 6...Lee Jun Ki and Khunnie would have been on my list too!
    Junsu(1:59PM) only 2 votes?! SAD!! T.T (my was one of the votes)
    Khunnie only 2 also?! SAD! SAD! Where were all my Thai peeps to vote for him? T.T
    Jinwoon only had one vote from me?! TT.TT
    well, my 2 of 6 didn't make it. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw Khun on that list and my mouth hurts from being like this :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodie, I can have Byung-hun all to myself.
    And that other person, it's cool, we can take turns.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HEY. HEY. I DON'T CARE THAT CHANGMIN ONLY GOT TWO VOTES. HE IS SEX ON LONG LEGS.

    More for me. Thanks. =3

    ReplyDelete