11.27.2009

Say Whaaat?

Photobucket

Du Jun: Really? I look like T.O.P? So ... does that mean I'm smolder-sexy too?

Dong Woon: Yeah, I may be a maknae but have you heard my voice? That's not maknae material.

Yo Seob: Don't tell DJ, but I stuck a rubber snake in his bed. He's going to freak!

AJ: Why are you making me hunch over? I'm already shorter than everyone else.

Hyun Seung: All right ... who pissed off the stylists?! Seriously, we look ridiculous.

Jun Hyung: What the fuck is up with your hair, bro?

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. OMFG - that was AWESOME! BAHAHAHHAHAAA!
    I love Jun Hyung looking at Hyun Seung -dang I feel so bad for him & his fucked up haircut!
    Someone please help them! They are all too cute to look this fucked up!
    It is getting better though - baby steps, baby steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!
    Especially AJ's.
    It's true...he's already short as it is and they make him look even shorter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao too funny Jun Hyung looking at Hyun Seung is classic

    ReplyDelete
  4. TKPA never fails to amuse me... Please post something everyday.. you know what Celisse..
    my day is boooring without reading your posts... ^_^

    You always makes me smile.. ^_^

    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Du Jun. You do. Now get in my pants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA i'm not going to say anything because it's not very nice and i'd probably offend you all. ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Du jun...looked like T.O.P in "Bad Girl" but he still has a long way to go to bring out the bad girl in me....

    ReplyDelete
  8. funnnyyyy!!!! they all fit :) especially doojoon's and junhyung's.. i'm not a big fan of t.o.p. so i don't really see him in doojoon.. but then i don't watch t.o.p., my eyes are only for the king of foreplay XD

    ReplyDelete