11.19.2009

Cervix Punchers: Almost, But Not Quite

Some of them were tied at the same position, some claim it all for their own. Positions six through ten of the Cervix Punchers is here!


#10 Seungri (4 votes) - I'm impressed. See, Ri-Ri? People do love you and want to have your baby!

#10 Hero (4 votes) - Not surprising, honestly. He's man-pretty.

#10 Junho (4 votes) - I guess that badonkadonk really sits well with you all?

#10 SeungHo (4 votes) - I'm glad that this luscious man and his lips are appreciated.

#10 Heechul (4 votes) - Okay, I don't judge ... but this really surprised the fuck out of me.

#10 Leeteuk (4 votes) - I don't know how to feel about this, truthfully. I'm glad you all find him sexy ... but back off my future hubby, all right ladies?


#9 Kyuhyun (5 votes) - GET IT, KYU!!!


#8 Daesung (6 votes) - Surprising, but not really. I wonder how my blog-stalker CJ is going to feel about this?


#7 Jaebeom (10 votes) - Not surprising. Not at all.

#7 Chansung (10 votes) - I can't blame you for this. Really, I can't.

#7 Joon (10 votes) - Yep, you sure know pure sex when you see it.


#6 Rain (11 votes) - Yes, you most definitely recognize pure sex.


The top five are coming up soon! What do you all think so far?

Don't guess on who exactly made the top five! It's more fun this way!

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. yay Seung Ri made it to da list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. weeehhhh... I'm expectin' Dae and SR to be on the list and I'm glad they made it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see who are the top five .
    I'm actually surprised that Joon , who you seemed to have a number of posts on , ranked 7th .

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh exciting~! ^_^

    i think it's going to be a battle between Master GD and Sex God for the #1 spot. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHAHAHAHAHA. YES!
    My baby is on the final round!
    >D
    He's gonna be number one, I feel it. x]
    He's just too sexy to deny~
    xD

    Really surprised that Joon wasn't in the top five.
    Sad to see that Daesung didn't make it. :( I'd love to have kids with that man.
    DX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though you're number eight; I still love you Dae sung! Have my babies! in nine years though, I need a career mister.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh the suspence is killing me and Heechul making it to the top ten really surprised me too

    ReplyDelete
  8. PRETTY PRETTY PRINCESS IS ON THE LIST? WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AWESOMEEEEEEE

    is it because the Nylon photos? Heechul looks very desirable there..

    and Dirrrty Geek is also on the list YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Dae Dae is #8!!! I mean I am very proud that he made the top 10 but understand that I will cut a bitch that tries to even get close to my man! LOL
    I own him & he owns me!!!
    *hugs ladies*
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  10. NiqueLachelle11/20/2009 1:40 PM

    Mmmm Jaebeom and big booty Junee! Maknae is turnin on all the noonas on lmao!

    ReplyDelete