11.11.2009

I HAVE to Share This!

I was given a tip by @dilani0 that part of the post "Tae-Tae Ignited NC-17 Fantasies" was posted on ybeffect.com. This concerns me, as it's all in Hangul and I cannot for the life of me even attempt to read it. I feel so confused and I want to cry just looking at it.

From what I can decipher, it's basically a general translation of certain parts of the post, but this part right here KILLED me.

This is the original, English version:

"I love this video, because it's simple. There is no massive set with a tree and apple-juice cans hanging from it (sorry, G-Dragon). It's just you and Shaun Evaristo and Lyle Beniga dancing in a rat-infested alley that probably smells like death and hot beer. Strangely, that's really hot. Would I want to be in that rat-infested alley that probably smells like death and hot beer? If you were there, yes. For anyone else? Hell no."

The Hangul version:

"이 뮤비는 간단하세 좋아. 큰 세트장에 나무나 사과쥬스 캔들이 달려있지 않거든(g-dragon미안). 그냥 태양이랑 숀과 라일과 쥐가나올거같은 죽음과 맥주냄새가 나는 골목이라는거지. 그게 이상하게 더 끌리는걸. 내가 그런 골목에 있고싶을까? 만약 태양이있다면, 당연하지. 다른사람이라면? 죽어도 싫어. "

And the Google Translate version:

"뮤비'll simply love this. Candle in the set have a cider trees do not depend on (g-dragon sorry). Shawn just sun and beer, the smell of death and jwiganaolgeogateun Lyle and I did the alley. That makes more than kkeulrineungeol. I did want to be in that alley? If you are the sun, of course. If someone else? I do not want to die."

Isn't that just hilarious? Nice one, Google.

There are comments that people left and I'm very curious to know what they've said! If you can read Hangul and want to help out my ignorant, uniformed American-self, then follow these steps. For some reason, it won't let me post a direct link.

1. Go to ybeffect.com
2. Click on the main picture (preferably that nice little sharp edge to his jaw)
3. See where it says BOARD? Click the second link underneath that!
4. Go to page two, please!
5. Post number 3348

I've always been really curious knowing how these posts translate into Korean, so if there's an ultimate fail let me know!

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. I told you, soon Big Bang shall know of u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very scary thought, honestly lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha translation is too funny!
    "OH Fearless Leader" otherwise known as the Perez of K-pop! Lead the Way TKPA- Lead the Way!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Google Translator tends to suck in any language.

    This is from page 241: 한발 늦은 건가요? i_i

    Google translator: Foot gone? i_i

    Google translator translated the actual post better than the title... >.>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhhhh this is from from under your section topic on ybeffect.

    영배 골수팬같으니라구..ㅎㅎ
    신발만봐도 태양인걸 알다니..내공이 대단들하네여


    Youngbae womb of a bitch .. ㅎ ㅎ
    Shoes only look at the great sun of'm a Know naegong'm over ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA I SAW THAT!!!

    I wasn't sure if I should be offended or not. But I laughed so hard. I have no idea what any of that means. It isn't even a language known to man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm ROFLing right now!!!!
    the google translation is just too damn hilarious!!
    i did not understand anything that Google had translated LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. On the last comment, keke, I think she's saying she's impressed that someone knows Youngbae outside of Korea, keke, and I think, lol, saying that all fans are very similar. xD -- But this is me, and I'm all fail at Korean, and using a dictionary to decipher some words Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are doing a much better job than I am. I'm still laughing at "womb of a bitch." It's my new insult haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I want a pair of hot shoes geunomu mind!"

    ...lawl dying. DYING.

    ReplyDelete