11.12.2009

An Oldie but a Goodie

This is old. Very old. But I don't care, because Leeteuk is looking damn hot. And I will post any picture of my future husband looking damn hot, regardless of how many years ago it was taken.

Photobucket

Doesn't he just look like 5'8" worth of pure, hot, angry sex in this picture? And even though he has to turn his head at the precise angle in order to flaunt off that jaw ... he has a jaw. And his lips might not be as big and juicy as God of Lips' and Lips of Sex's, but they're luscious all on their own.

Baby, I know I am very finicky about how you style your hair, but I really wouldn't mind if you reverted back to the "U" days and made your hair look like this. Really, I wouldn't mind at all. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have the "Sorry Sorry" and "It's You" hairstyle above all else, but if you were to come home looking like pure, hot, angry sex with this as your choice of hairstyle ...

Let's just say you'll be rocking the bedhead style for the next few hours.

(PS--Also looking majorly hot, like unbearably hot, in "U" is my boyfriend, Kyuhyun. Yes).

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. Future husband? Girl, take a number.

    Leeteuk is spoken for.

    -Rome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pssshhh. Oh no. No.

    Sorry sorry sorry sorry.

    Mine all mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know I have always thought of him as cute & good looking but I never saw him as hot - until NOW!!!
    DAMN never saw this look on him before - me likey!
    I will throw rose petals at your wedding!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know. Not many see him as sexy. I should probably keep it quiet, shouldn't I? Keep that man all to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah HUSH Boo HUSH!
    Just like I keep the fact that Dae is a SECRET FREAK on the DL!
    SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always loved Teuk~ x3
    He's freakishly attractive and that's totally my type. XD
    But I know he's yours. ;D
    SO NO HARM DONE!
    XD<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. im a new reader of your blog, and i gotta say something:

    i was once a harmless, adoring, naive Super Junior-loving kpop fangirl.
    Now, i am a perverted, crazed Super Junior kpop fangirl.

    ...

    Thank you, TKPA. For dirtying my once-innocent SJ-filled mind.

    ReplyDelete