11.11.2009

The Best Part About 2PM's New MV?

Sexy Beast Taek's hardcore-right-at-the-climax-angry-sex face.

Photobucket

Just look at him screaming in a Purely Animalistic way. Never mind the bobby-pins in his hair, I'm looking past that for the moment and solely concentrating on what his hair would look like down, shagging in his face, damp with sweat. Your fingers running through that thick black hair, pushing it away from his face. His body hovering over you, lower torsos touching each other.

And then things get intense. The kind of intense that only Sexy Beast Taek can give you. Forget about busting the headboard. SBT will totally make the bed bust through the damn wall. And you know what?

I'd rather have a giant king-sized mattress hole in my wall, dry wall and fiber glass everywhere, than have a busted headboard. Any day.

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. Haha!
    Oh my goodness, you sure expanded my imagination with that image of Taecyeon.
    You add angry sex with his little intro in the song "All Night Long," it may be too much to handle.
    If you haven't heard that song yet...you have to listen to it.
    Taecyeon's voice is literally screaming sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just listened to it.

    I want to cry.

    Because I want him.

    SO. DAMN. BAD.



    HOLYFUCKHISVOICEWASJUSTPUREFUCKINGSEX&SODEEP&MANLY&SEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEX!!!!!

    I wish I lived in South Korea. Taek, if you ever read this, seriously ... let me have your baby. Good God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been hot for this man the very first time I saw him - one of my friends even said to me "Oh he's ok but he has really big ears" & my reply...
    "Yeah it gives me something to hold onto as he is thrusting & screaming my name!"

    I'm just saying....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg you guys are all so halarious! Made up for my boring chinese class.
    Now for the rest of the day i will have dirty fantasy about teac<3
    Damn you voiced all my thoughts and gave me new ones too! I feel bad for being so horny ...but damn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, "All Night Long" drives me absolutely insane! That song is JYP's gift to us, I swear. I heard it for the first time in my car and suddenly I found myself going 90 on the freeway. Whoops! It's like the cheesiest monologue at the beginning, but damn "give me something I've never felt before", bring it on, SBT! The "shhhs" kill me everytime.

    It'll never happen, but damn, why can't that be their next single?! VIDEO. Oh god, imagine the video! And I wouldn't even mind if they held each other all night long in that video, haha. I was hoping that SBT would get that for his Music Bank intro dance thingy, but it rightfully went to Khunnie...he did it justice, I still drooled. I need to see some 2PM floor humping a la King of Foreplay..and an abundance of body rolls. Make it happen, JYP. Make it happen.

    ReplyDelete