11.14.2009

I'm Being Greedy, Damn It

I want to thank all of you following me on Twitter and all of you who read this pathetic little thing I like to call a blog. Really, thank you.

But I'm going to be a little greedy and demanding right about now. Because although this is being read all over the world, only a handful of you comment on these posts. Only a handful of you actually talk to me on Twitter. Only a few of you have felt comfortable talking to me via email or on MSN, or AIM, or Yahoo Messenger. That makes me sad.

I want to hear from you all. I want to know your thoughts on what I post and I want you to tell me your opinions. Even if you've hated something I've posted, I want to know. I love all my blog-stalkers dearly, but fresh voices are always welcome. New blog-stalkers are always wanted. I want to know where you're from (you can just tell me the country) because I want to know where in the world all my fellow K-Pop lovers are.

You guys read this every day (hopefully) so you're familiar with me, yet I'm not familiar with all of you. If you see me online then don't hesitate to talk to me. It doesn't have to be just K-Pop related. Really, I'll talk about anything.

Comments are cherished on this blog. I try my very best to respond to each and every one of them, but sometimes it slips my mind. I get email notifications on my phone whenever any of you leave a comment, so I always read them as soon as you submit them.

I'm not asking you to comment on every single thing, but if you've never commented before, then you need to go stalk the "Past Confessions" and find something you like. I made it easier to comment, by the way. I took off the word verification, so select the Name/URL option when leaving a comment. Or you can do it anonymously, whatever you prefer.

Seriously, I want to hear from all of you and if you see that I haven't written about a certain idol or idol group in a while, then bring it to my attention and I'll write about them.

In short, I have over six hundred followers on Twitter, and for the most part, at least twenty of you comment on a regular/semi-regular basis and talk to me. I think those numbers could be a little better, truthfully. I have some projects [for all the boys] that eventually I do want to start working on and I want everyone's help with them, but I will only do this when the blog receives more love.

Don't be afraid to email me or talk to me at any of the following:
Yahoo Messenger: koreanpopaddict@yahoo.com
MSN: kpopaddict@live.com

AIM: thekpopaddict

The K-Pop Addict

17 comments:

  1. K I'll comment on your stuff from now on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why was my URL fcuked up!? Well nweiz, Let's all STALK & TALK TKPA :)

    she's <3 & so as her perversion :) LMFAO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes 'Oh Fearless Leader!' I shall stalk and comment more often! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^;;
    I generaly don't have much to say,(I do make mentions on twitter sometimes)but I'll try to comment more from now on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! I'll try my best to keep our convos on IM more interesting. I'm still getting adjusted to talking on you there, it's a little awkward. D:

    You know just as much as I love to comment~ Even though sometimes I don't get to comment right away because of my godforsaken phone, but I'll be sure to comment more. <3

    As for the new followers/readers, PLEASE, PLEASE comment & talk to her! :3 She's just like the rest of us. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. teeeeeVIP: =)

    Jae: People are becoming more perverted than me. I think I might have to step it up a notch or two in order to compete with my blog-stalkers haha

    Michelle: =) I don't know why CJ came up with that name. It's not true in any way, but I'm not going to aruge with her about it haha.

    cauliflower346: Even if you don't have much to say, any opinion is welcome =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "As for the new followers/readers, PLEASE, PLEASE comment & talk to her! :3 She's just like the rest of us. <3"

    I really hope you all aren't as insane as I am lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. We wouldn't be insane if we were reading this. xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's right - dont argue with me "Oh Fearless Leader!"
    It is was it is! You lead us the way!!
    Just remember that I am.....
    CJ the one & only baddest LADAAAAY!
    HAHA
    Wait....so does that make Junkie, Teddy???
    LOL
    love ya,
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  10. heeeey! i'll try to make more of an effort to speak to you online. LOL. although i do try, i just come short on conversations because..idk? LOLL. i'll think of something good. don't be afraid yourself! to IM me because i'm always online through my bb(: yes and i'll comment more because it's the least i could do since you always crack me up with your tweets and your posts!!<333333

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi..!I'll try to comment form now on..I'm from Peru,and my friends an I enjoy all ur posts..!and yes, sometimes we have a pervert side(there's a lot of good reasons..)

    ReplyDelete
  12. eLengi:

    Hi! Thanks for reading! I'm glad to finally know who some of my South American readers are! I have very few of you, less than ten! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. :D i've only been commenting recently since i found this through aa-chan, i believe.

    machapocky and P here.
    we're from india (for the next two years, at least, after which we're moving back to where we came from - the good ol' USA)
    P's usually not on as much cause she doesn't have the internet at home and she always seems to be having some sort of exam or another.
    but we both <3 your blog!
    i always feel too old when we blogstalk other kpop blogs cause those kids are like, what, 16? makes even us 21-year-olds feel like dirty old women.
    so yes, thanks for having this blog where we can actually fangirl without shame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. machapocky:

    It wasn't through AA-Chan, because we aren't linked to one another. Unless it was when he RT'd the T.O.P link for the trending topic? lol

    I know what you mean when I use to read some blogs and LJs. It was just ... weird haha. This blog is for all of those who are "too old" to fangirl. Nonsense, you're never too old. The thoughts just mature and get dirtier (and better) as you age haha. But thank you both so much for reading and commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. well even though I'm not too old to fangirl...I still like this blog. ^_^ I totally thought about IM-ing you the last two times you said you were on(via twitter), but I didn't really have anything to say. I'm a new (stalker) follower, but I'll comment more and what not!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think you're right...i remember the TT post, then i vaguely remember being so fascinated with your blog that i spent all night (literally) reading it, but then i kinda had a coma for two days. ^^

    ReplyDelete