11.17.2009

Do You Have Any Long-Lost Latin Relatives?

Because you sure as hell look like you might have some type of Latin spice in your bloodline, Antonio Jung.

Photobucket

I just don't get it. Is it the hairstyle? Was it the sunglasses that you have since thankfully ditched that gave off that mysterious edge? Is it the damn feathers? The colored vest? Is it the suave way you seem to move while on stage?

I have no idea, but I won't question it. You are ridiculously good looking and your voice is just pure Heaven, almost rivaling that of the Dirrrty Geek. It's weird seeing you with facial hair, considering it seems like a plethora of other male idols have trouble growing any type of body hair, let alone facial hair. Weird, but a nice, refreshing change at the same time.

Whatever you're doing that is making you seem to have some sort of Latin sizzle mixed in with your Asian persuasion, whether it be God given or the work of an insanely good stylist, keep it up, Antonio Jung. It's majorly working for you.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. Oh thank you thank you for another entire post dedicated to my Korean Latin Lover Antonio Jung - as you well know I have been in love with this HOT SALSA MAN from day one.
    I just want him to wrap me up in his arms like a burrito & devour me like a starving beast that has been locked up in a cage for 3 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Part of me wants to say it's the hair/facial hair combo, but whatever it is, it's working for him. Very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Pop Junkie11/18/2009 1:55 AM

    I think its the facial hair and his face structure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to say it again - Damn I love this man - he is about to beome my #2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PSA: G.O belongs to me and me only. All tresspassers will be SHOT! on site. Don't test me! I kill kittens and puppys for fun. lmao!!! im just joking *no im not* :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly the first thing I said
    the first time I saw him!!
    idk.
    but I think its the facial hair

    ReplyDelete