11.08.2009

Fate Has Spoken

You know how I'm always going on about how my only future husband is Leeteuk? Well, guess what?

Photobucket
"Yeah, I'd marry a foreigner."
Me too! See? It's fate!

Teuk is totally open to a multinational marriage.

AND

He thinks mixed babies are pretty.

I told you, we're going to get married and have children. I'm glad that he said this on Sukira, though. So now you all don't think I'm crazy.

Not entirely, anyway.

But it's good that Teuk has an open mind about these sorts of things. We all know how strict and family-oriented Korean culture is. It's nice seeing that he likes to keep his options open and isn't just set on marrying a Korean girl. Let's hope his parents feel the same way or else I'll have in-laws who hate my guts for not being the "model Korean daughter-in-law."

Whatever, we'll give them gorgeous halfie grandchildren, so they can't hate me too much, right?

Click here to read the transcript that made me extremely happy.

Seriously, though ... our halfie babies would be gorgeous. I'm not going to lie.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. "Seriously, though ... our halfie babies would be gorgeous. I'm not going to lie."

    I TOTALLY BELIEVE YOU XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Teukkie, I'm open to multinational marriages too! (Would there be any way for him to convince the other members as well? XD *dream mode*)

    Hmm, are Korean families much more strict than Chinese families when it comes to mixed marriages?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not really "mixed marriages," it's the fact that Koreans largely follow Confucianism and each person has their proper role in the functioning of society. I don't want to generalize, but some Koreans might feel that foreigners cannot fit into those types of roles nor understand them as it's a cultural difference.

    But I think as long as the person marrying into the family respects the family and respects the culture and tries to assimilate as best as possible, then there shouldn't be a problem :)

    ReplyDelete