11.20.2009

The GD Whisperer

Photobucket

There is this theory going around that Master GD is reading this blog. There is too much evidence for me and some of my blog-stalkers to think otherwise.

How else do you explain the curls? Those came shortly after my inability to choose between him and Sex God. Actually, I was paying too much attention to Sex God and kind of forgetting about G Baby. That's why the curls came out, folks. He was retaliating. But during that week that I had the skull-splitting sinus headache, Ji knew how bad I was hurting so he kindly rid of those heinous curls to put a smile on my face.

And you know this latest hairstyle he's been rocking that looks amazingly hot on him? Kind of resembles Lips of Sex's hair, no? And he sported that look just one week after I began obsessing hardcore over SeungHo. And apparently he's said that his dream winter date is drinking hot chocolate in front of a fire and snuggling up together in an oversized coat. Yeah, totally wrote about drinking hot chocolate in front of a fireplace with SeungHo in the dead of winter before. Do you think he has it out for Lips of Sex or something?

Also, in the "Tae-Tae Ignited NC-17 Fantasies" post, there were a bunch of comments left between me, The K-Pop Junkie, and CJ (my #1 personal blog-stalker). Summary of our banter is that I live with GD and Sex God and the two are always fighting over me and TKPJ and CJ live next door with Tae and Dae and their pet unicorn, Sparky. Really, you need to read it to understand it, because that just sounds like a fucking acid trip. But if you've seen the MV to "Butterfly" (you know you have) ... you've seen Sparky. The MV came out after that post. Weird, right?

CJ has called me the "GD Whisperer." So, we're going to test this theory out. You've probably noticed that I focused a lot on my Master today, right? It's because I'm tempted to find out what type of miraculous thing he'll do next seeing how I gave him so much love (despite the previous post) today.

Most importantly, I'm going to direct a message to Ji himself:

COME TO AMERICA!

Yes, come to America. I live in Florida in a relatively quiet town, thirty minutes from the beach. Not many people will know you are even here, so it will be a nice, stress-free vacation in paradise (no, seriously ... tourists call my hometown paradise). I promise that if you ever come to Florida, I will not blog about it. Even though I love my blog-stalkers, I love you even more. And I respect you and your privacy, babe. Even when I finally have proof to my theory that you howl during sex, I will keep it to myself and take it to my grave.

That's how much I love you. I'm willing to keep my big mouth shut. True love, baby.

No, seriously ... if he is reading this or if someone in direct connection to him is reading this, I'd kind of like to know. Because after I reread every dirty thing I've written about him, die of humiliation and come back to life, have a quick panic attack or two, I'd get to work on convincing him to convince YG to bring BIGBANG to America. And you know, I'd also get to work on finding out if the man howls ... but that's something I'll keep a secret.

Because I don't kiss and tell.

Ji-Yong ... please be kind to me in the future. Look, I'm even trying to organize making you a trending topic on Twitter. You don't know what Twitter is, but you should be proud of your future baby mama (i.e. me) for the effort. (CHECK OUT THE TRENDING TOPIC MISSION HERE!) If the frustration and aggravation of it all isn't enough to prove my love to you ... I just simply don't know what else to do.

Give me a sign, babe.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. Your sign is coming "Oh Fearless Leader"
    You ARE the "GD Whisperer" and he WILL hear you!
    I have complete faith in my step-bro!!
    You just wait & see.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, my poor feelings are hurt. D:
    You wouldn't tell us...anything? Are you sure?! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's true love, right there!
    i'd do it too if taeyang wanted me to...
    actually for all we know, you've already "experienced" a bit of the GD GD baby baby baby & this is your way of covering up? :O
    if so, bravo... & pls put in a good word for me to YB :)
    LOL
    your blog is like... my newspaper lately. lol. meaning kpop is my version of "what's going on in the world" :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Celisse.. Is this you???

    Gawd! I hope GD read this.. Is the rumor for real? Wow! Oh well..

    I'm speechless... Please leave SEx God for me.. ^_^

    You have Master G anyway.. hehehe..

    GoodLuck TKPA! I'll always support you.. Just don't mess up heart.. ouchy! I hope Sandara also reads my devotion for her as a friend.. ^_^

    And, I hope that they receive our gifts.. our hearts.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete