11.08.2009

I Knew This Was Going to Happen

I knew that this day would come. I just knew it.

I knew that Joon would grow tired of our drooling and fan-girl screams whenever he lifted up his shirt, flaunting those abs. I knew he'd feel exploited and exposed and violated. He has every right to feel that way. He should feel that way!

But I miss the abs. And I dislike the fact that you're King of Foreplay's top student in college. Why do you have to pay attention so well? Why can't you just take after Papa Rain and spend your days in the gym and have someone film you while working out, capturing your sex grunts.

We'd all much rather see that than see a "just kidding" ab flash, in which your facial expression after is like, "Sorry, bitches."

The cameramen also suck this time around too. But what makes me even more mad is that the stylist seems to have made SeungHo's pants a bit more loose than they were.

No abs and loose pants?

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US?!



Try not to cry when Joon refuses to show abs. I think next time he's going to wave his finger and shake his head disapprovingly. Are you going to send us all to our room too, Joonie?

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. ... WHY??!?! ... So cruel T.T ...
    I hope he does follow Papa Rain's footsteps and takes a camera with him to the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, too bad no Lifting and suducing happened. hehe. maybe it's true that he thinks that fangirls got him exploited! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *blinkblink*

    ...................

    no words.

    (man, and i was looking forward to recieving that nice 'package' this week D: )

    pr...maybe they're toning it down...to plan for something EPIC.
    yeah.
    i'm going to keep telling myself that while i go sulk in front of my books. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've rather get a heart attack from seeing JOON's MAJESTIC abs than get a high blood pressure from being aggravated with this "teasing" that's he doing.

    I am utterly disappointed to JOON for making us anticipate for what we, horned-up girls, have been longing to see for the past week coz he's keepin' them abs to himself for that damn long...Why can't you share the love (abs), JOON? Watching the 11/8 performance was, literally, a total downer for me, and for the others that wanna see his goods.

    Why does he have to do this to us? Does he know that the sale of panties just dropped 'coz of his less/no show of abs?

    If he keeps doing this shit, I'm gonna move on to SEUNG HO, who BTW never disappoints.
    He can definitely roll and wipe those juicy lips of his anytime...

    JOON better get his shit straighten out before I lose my damn mind...

    ReplyDelete