11.28.2009

Jungsoo's Guns

Photobucket

Just look at those babies. Kind of surprising, no?

I mean, I've always known Leeteuk had guns. I've always seen the luscious, addicting sex appeal that surrounds his entire existance. That's not a shock to me. It might be for some, though. Some people are oblivious to his angry sexiness.

Good, keep it that way. He's mine. Back off, bitches.

No, seriously, though ... he clearly has guns. And if he has guns, I have to wonder if he has abs. I know they won't be along the lines of King of Foreplay or Sex Apprentice or Eight Back Abs Jay. They'll more than likely be along the lines of Master GD's skinny abs, but I need to see those ripples.

I swear I really will buy a plane ticket to Seoul once I see them. I mean it.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. You want some Teuk abs?
    HERE YOU GO <3

    http://tinyurl.com/yhkphmm
    http://tinyurl.com/yfhjbbz

    And, for your viewing pleasure, the prettiest "Leeteuk's got guns" shot ever:

    http://tinyurl.com/y8t6gr5

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I should clarify:

    I want a recent picture of Teuk's abs. Apparently he's been working out a lot, so I need proof of this.

    Also, why would you leave me that? Really, why? I kind of want to cry and then burn my retinas. Not cool, Cait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truth. These have been somewhat depressing times lately, so you'd think he'd be itching to expose that torso of his at least for a little ripple of excitement through all the swine flu wtfery and turmoil, but all we can do is hope. -_-

    To each their own. Not everyone appreciates how pretty tranny!Teuk can be. The guns, K-pop Addict, the mighty guns! I'm so distracted each time I watch Teuk and Shindong prancing about in their tranny best by the god-like musculature of Teuk's shoulders and arms that I barely notice the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only good thing that could possibly come of Teuk crossdressing is that when we have a daughter, I know that if she looks anything like him (which she will because Asian genes are strong) she will be gorgeous. Teuk is prettier than me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was so cruel of cait with that last pic lol it made me kinda jealous haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl Leeteuk is so damn pretty. Like disgustingly pretty.

    And xelfishx, I have seen that video. Too bad it wasn't zoomed way in :(

    ReplyDelete