11.16.2009

Little Bit of Sad News

The amount of daily posts are going to start decreasing soon. I'm sad about that, but at the same time a little relieved. It just means that when I do post something, it'll be awesome. I'll try really hard to post at least three really good ones a day, but I don't want to promise anything.

The reason I started this blog is because I've had a lot of downtime the past few months. But now that I'm starting a new job and taking a crap-load of classes next semester, it's going to be difficult. Luckily I'm a bit of an insomniac, anyway.

With that, there are a few hiatus days that I'm just going to put out there so you know I won't be blogging or be on Twitter those days.

November 26-27 - Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I'm going to be working 11 PM to 11 AM Thursday night into Friday morning. I will be dead.
December 23-27 - It's Christmas and I'm going to spend it with my family. But I'll steal away to wish Sexy Beast Taek a happy birthday.

I doubt most of you will be online those days, anyway! Thanks for understanding! Even I need a break from K-Pop every now and then.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job!!!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the amount of classes you're going to take.
    And for the job, just think about the money you can save up to own Sexy Beast Taek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll miss you):

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as you're well and okay, that's all that matters.
    Besides, you'll be earning money. That's a sound of heavenly bells for me! xD I so wish I had a job, so I don't have to sit around the house and become even more obsessed with Kpop than I am. D:
    At least you'll regain some sanity!
    Just keep on marching! <3

    ReplyDelete