11.17.2009

I Just Can't See It

Since it's mandatory for male citizens of South Korea to serve at least two years in the military, that pretty much means that all of our favorite male idols will at one point (if they have not already) leave us deprived of pure sex for two years.

But there are some idols that I just cannot see serving in the military, for one reason or another. Mainly because picturing them with a crew-cut is something that makes me want to want, but mostly because it just doesn't fit.
  1. Leeteuk. You know I love my future husband dearly, but yeah ... the military is not for him. It really isn't.
  2. Jokwon. A diva soldier. Really?
  3. Heechul. Just like with Jokwon, Heechul wouldn't do well in the military. Because not only is he a major diva, he looks like he'd have a huge problem with being told what to do by a drill seargent.
  4. G-Dragon. I also love this man, but we all know he loves to stand out and he loves to be unique. He'd go insane with the whole conformity factor.
The bright side to them joining the military, though? They'll all be ripped and toned. Always a glorious benefit.

Which idol can you not for the life of you see enlisted in the Korean military?

I'd like to honestly say all of them. They need to be pardoned by the government ASAP, because they are much, much better at performing and sparking many dirrrty NC-17 fantasies.

TKPA

12 comments:

  1. For me is heechul and leeteuk.
    They will look un-glam under those hideous soldier outfits!
    ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see the Drill Seargent tearing into Dae - he will be all mean & yelling at him! Dae will try & make him laugh but I dont think it will work. But I agree with you - Dae's thighs of pleasure will look even MORE amazing once he is out of there!!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even after the way Heechul looked like in every MV , like Don't Don , I still don't see Hechul doing it .

    And for Teukie to be doing it is an absolute no-no . Why ? I can't say why because it's like , "It's just because ."

    Signed,
    The Music Addict

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with your last statement, but...*cracks up at the image of Jokwon in the military*
    He'd drive everyone insane by repeating the same questions over and over. Like here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright side... Eeteuk will get a haircut. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... I wanna see KyuHyun in the army. totaly curious what the maknae would be like XDD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not Sex God, too no please, not my pretty bittersweet love. *cries*

    I mean it, I WILL shed tears like a good wife when he does leave to serve the army.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously think anyone involved in the Kpop industry and is really famous shouldn't be sent to the military.
    :D
    'NUFF SAID!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heechul definitely comes to mind when I think of someone who isn't fit to be in the army. x)and G-Dragon? *gasp* What will become of him and his fashion sense (O_O)?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shim Changmin is not allowed to join the military. I'm going to marry that man and make him an American citizen so he doesn't have to. Come to think of it, let's have free-for-all polygamy! Come, all ye KPop Idols, my altar is open for YOU. Because... not only do I not agree with the whole forced military thing, but... they have JOBS, man. KPop is their JOB, and when they take them away from that, there's a chance their jobs won't be there when they're done. After all, when TVXQ gets enlisted... SHINee's gonna be there to jump in their beds. There might not be room or an active fan pool when they get back. It's depressing and it's potentially really damaging to their careers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ryeowook and Sungmin in the military? UH-UH. NO WAY.

    THE TWO RESIDENT CUTIES OF SUPER JUNIOR + MILITARY = NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

    ReplyDelete