11.20.2009

Sex Fetish: Sex God

Photobucket

Last month I stated that I believe the #1 Cervix Puncher, Sex God, likes to indulge in role play. Of course, what would a sexual fetish post on T.O.P be without me talking about that in further detail?

The other day on Twitter I had a conversation with a few of my blog-stalkers about how if there was a caveman in a block of ice buried in my backyard, I'd wish for him to look like Sex God. (Encino Man reference, anyone?). Imagine his deep grunts because he doesn't understand the English language, or any language besides caveman-speak. He'd have to express everything in a physical way, and you know that cavemen pretty much only eat, hunt, and club pretty cavewomen over the head and drag them back to their cave.

Sex God doesn't have to be a caveman in order to carry out that little scenario, though. He no doubt already has faux-fur clothing, so all we have to do is turn the temperature down to sixty degrees and only communicate with sex grunts and pointing. I do ask, boo, that you don't club me over the head and drag me into the bedroom. You can throw me over your shoulder instead. I'd like to be conscious while we're getting primal.

Another thing that I have been repeating for a month now is that Sex God likes to pull hair. Yes, he is most definitely a hair puller. I can see that, can't you? He'll just take a big fistful of your hair and yank it soft enough to not pull out any strands and so it doesn't hurt, but hard enough to let you know who was in charge.

Man, I love thinking dirty about him.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. You had me agreeing and nodding throughout this post.

    Man...for him to only speak in grunts/groans would just amazing ear sex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *heavy breathing*
    *grunts*
    *heavy breathing*
    *pull hair*
    *penetration*
    *heavy breathing*
    *climax*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him so much.... how is it not possible to love this hair pulling, sexy voices, specimen of perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but...what if I wanted to be in charge. This relationship just wont do. psh. Yeah right. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow he looks surprisingly young here!
    Sorry I have not been around when BIGBANG Friday kicked off.

    WELL HERE I AM, making my 1st appearance on a TOP post, as expected.
    I have 2 read this post twice, because my mind was racing and I couldn't understand a thing after the title.
    It wasn't you, I was just getting hot *fans self* with the mere mention of Sex God.


    SEX FETISH: SEX GOD.
    The title is a WIN, sistahh.

    This weekend will be a blur, I bet.
    Because I'll be fantasising about this day & night, high & low XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMFG he is insanely drop-dead gorgeous! But can you direct me to a site where I can find out more about him? I haven't been able to find anything and it's driving me crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AND I love when you think dirrrty about him! Such an inspiration "Oh Fearless Leader"
    But you do realize when you write these dirty thoughts...and I read them...that all I can think about for the next hour or so is fucking TOP??!! LOL
    Then I think of Dae's "Thighs of Pleasure" & I snap back to reality.
    much love!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He owns the sex appeal of BIGBANG.
    Sorry, GD.
    Move to the left please!
    :3

    ReplyDelete