11.16.2009

Seulong, I Apologize

I've never properly [publicly] admired your body. What the hell was I thinking? I'm sorry, boo. Your V-shaped torso drives me insane.

Photobucket

Your shoulders are broad and they look strong. Like you could pick me up, toss me over your shoulder, and carry me into your bedroom and toss me on your bed right before ripping your shirt off. Your pecs just pop out and demand my attention, as do your abs.

But you know what I love about you the most, Seulong? The fact that you're the only member in 2AM that I think looks good with or without clothes on. The other members should always be shirtless. But you? I'll accept you either way because your face does it for me as well.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. oh man I was wondering why you hadn't written about him, was about time...he's one sexy piece of man meat LOL ~Lore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice body, but that particular shirt has to go. From the way the shirt looks...kinda looks like he's growing breasts *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh..yes! ^^ i'm more than happy with this. though i'd prefer shirtless Seulong too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry...but all I can think of when I look at Seulong in this picture is nipples...

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries ya'll, Ongie doesn't dress like that willingly...that was for a fashion show that he and Nichkhun were in a while back.

    It's good that you mention Seulong in this way, as he is SBT's soulmate/lover, so there is bound to be a bedroom rendevouz between the three of you sooner or later. (well, that goes for any of us and SBT, lol)He is quite the sexy man and no doubt my favorite man candy in 2AM, but his face is just so sweet that I can't fully fantasize about him the way I could've hoped.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...holy SHIT. I think I need to look at 2AM a little more.

    ReplyDelete