11.27.2009

To Get You Through the Weekend

Photobucket

Mmmm ... Rain.

Isn't this just beautiful? Those abs and hip dips are divine. I can't decide which part of his body I want to lick and kiss first.

Bicep? Tricep? Forearm? Abs? Outer abs? Outer-outer abs? Hip dips? Something hiding in his pants?

I guess I'll just have to bounce around and switch the order up. Keep him on his toes.

Have a great weekend!

PS--Go see Ninja Assassin (if it's available in your country) this weekend. I saw it and it's amazing. Very violent and bloody, but Rain did an amazing job, as well as Joon. Awesome movie. Go see it!

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. OOOH I am so ready!!! RAIN here I cum!
    ooops I mean COME!
    hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if it were me I'd start at the top and work my way down! Hehe ^_^

    And yes it was an amazing movie. He did such a good job. His talent and dedication never fails to impress me. But this time he exceeded all my expectations.

    And for Joon, he had some really great moments in there. I definitely see an acting career in his future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, a nice place to start would probably those 'peaceful' fingers of his...Amen to making love, not war!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ............
    Well, hello Rain!

    I dun even know where to start obsessing now.
    If it's on another guy, I would have not believed that divine body is real.
    But since it's Rain, y'know, and we have proof of him werkkin' it XD

    It's been forever since I went to the movies, BUT which TKPA blog stalker, in their right mind, would NOT go and watch Ninja Assassin?
    Pssh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brb, I'm still drooling...

    ReplyDelete
  6. From Arick: HA HA....this is that rainy day guy (as J calls him)....that CJ was going all crazy over. J was pissed. Awesome movie!

    From Joel: man this dude makes me wish I was Asian! Hell these posts make me wish I was Asian. These chicks are wild!

    ReplyDelete