11.28.2009

L-O-L-tastic 2PM

What can I say about this? There's just too much going on all at once for me to even write about, but I'll do my best to break it down, TKPA-style, one member at a time.

Photobucket

Wooyoung and Sexy Beast Taek are in the background acting like dorks and dancing like white boys.

Eight Pack Abs Jay realizes how idiotic they look and tries to back away with that little dance move so they don't notice. Good one, Jay.

Nichkhun is sad that I noticed SBT and Woo and Jay first, but then he perks up and winks and blows me a kiss. The wink is the code that we have to meet for dinner and dessert (aka, mindblowing sex). After all, we have to work on procreating a mixed baby.

Big Booty Junee and Junsu want me to pay more attention to them, thus the ripping of the shirt right off their bodies. Very nicely done, guys. You have my full attention.

Beastly Maknae knows how to take control of that TKPA-spotlight, though. You see how nonchalantly he unzips his shirt, flashes those pecs and abs, and gives a little grrr-face? Bravo, maknae. Bravo.

TKPA

16 comments:

  1. heylilrichgirl11/28/2009 10:39 PM

    This GIF is the best thing ever. It has been permanently been burned on my brain due to its utter hotness. Things like this make me so happy to b a kpop fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww man, it's just toooo bad that that .gif doesn't go on any longer, lol. Junho lifts up his shirt (altho i don't think he has those chocolate abs just yet...) and...yeah! (link: http://is.gd/56oRm) ugh, i don't even have to comment on this .gif if just the essence of 2PM. Total fun loving dorks, hot pure sexiness, and sweet aegyo allllll in one yummy package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh, you have no idea how happy
    i am that you did a post on this.
    i love this clip so much, beastly maknae
    is so mmhm, yummy in this.
    thankyouu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes the Beastly Maknae is not afraid to show it off.

    http://i50.tinypic.com/r1fny8.gif oh man to be one of those ripping his shirt off...

    http://i45.tinypic.com/1pym9h.gif double grr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i love you for posting this win gif of them.
    I really cannot get enough of these beastly men.

    I swear...I can't get enough of Chansung's expressions and that face of his as he unzipped his vest thing?

    It got me swooning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...lol oh god Taec. In the whole clip he goes all batshit jumping around and it just kills me. I love this post so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow. a million dirty things just went through my head

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Junsu should take his clothes off period. Oh man those damn shoulders. FUCK! The dirty things I would do to him. Yes Jori I'm talking about Junsu!

    Maknae, why must you be so damn SEXY! Totally caught my eye when he did that. I actually had to download this waiting room part. Always replay it! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. L-L-L-L-L-OVE this!!! Junsu goes from being beastly to adorable once he starts hopping. And I keep wondering how he got his shirt to unzip so smoothly like that...kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg, i LOLed for about 5 minutes seeing this post.
    this is just awesome :o

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHAHAHAHA this... this is classic! *sigh* What I wouldn't give to be in that room

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't even know what to respond to you all with, except for me saying I don't know what to respond.

    I love how dorktastic and sexy 2PM is. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WTF I read this post earlier and loved the .gif so much, but I didn't leave a comment???!!
    WTF is WRONG with me these days?
    I thought I did, though.

    Well anyway, besides Sexy Beast Taek, Beastly Maknae is quickly gaining my affection since the Heartbeat days started.

    I love his zombie hair LOL.
    But him doing that rawwrr face in this .gif makes me want to b seriously stalking him now.

    & that cutie Khun, I wanna kidnap you & put you in a box already lol XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. i really can't get enough of this ;p it's like, where do i look?? they're all over the place, and i'm lovin' it :D

    ReplyDelete