11.17.2009

Damn It, I Knew This Would Happen

I knew that one day, eventually, after listening to "Bad Girl" and several other BEAST songs repeatedly that the gravitational force that is Jun Hyung's voice would pull me in.

Photobucket

Damn it. I can't believe I'm admitting this ... but I'm kind of wanting Jun Hyung. You know how I feel about his hair and the ridiculous shaved pattern-crap that only Eight Pack Abs Jay can pull off. I hate it but I know it's not entirely his fault. His evil cow of a stylist is partly to blame for that.

But his deep, raspy, sex-laden voice is something I want to hear in my ear. Obscene, broken Engrish, dirty talk from JH. Yes, that is exactly what I want from him. That voice can make me forget about the heinous hair for the time being. I'm not at full-on want ... yet. I know if I keep listening to their damn songs, by the end of the week I'll be wanting him bad.

Listen to "Mystery" (here). Yeah, you'll definitely know which is his voice. (By the way, they say "ain't no girl." Important fact to know.)

Damn you, JH.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. I knew it - I called it - I was just waiting for it to hit you! BAHAHAHA!!!
    *hugs*
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!
    Yes, you have finally joined the love which is Jun Hyeong.
    His raspy voice is sinful and I can listen to him rap anytime of anyday.
    And him singing isn't that bad, very raw.
    Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By Saturday I am sure there will be a dirty post about him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NiqueLachelle11/17/2009 5:17 PM

    Don't lieee you know they say "anal girl" Tryna cover up for you boo it's okay lol...he is a little cutie. I'm tryna avoid making my list longer...I'm already enough of a kpop whore! lol

    ReplyDelete