11.11.2009

God of Lips Wants to Be Included

In all the trending topic love.

Are you all up for another one? I think we're all going to have arthritis when we're old, but it's worth it. Even if I believe I'm starting to come down with carpal tunnel, I know in my heart, that seeing these boys make their appearance on the top ten is totally worth the multiple doses of Aleve I'll have to take on a daily basis.

And since God of Lips is going to perform at our beloved G Baby's solo concert, it's only fitting that we try like hell to make him appear on that list too.

Photobucket

I think we can do it. We've done it multiple times before, we can do it again.

The details on Se7en are as follow:

WHEN:
South Korea - Sunday, December 6, 10:00 AM
Australia (New South Wales) - Sunday, December 6, 12:00 PM
Malaysia - Sunday, December 6, 9:00 AM
United Kingdom (England) - Sunday, December 6, 1:00 AM
United States EST - Saturday, December 5, 8:00 PM
United States PST - Saturday, December 5, 5:00 PM

1. DO NOT SPAM! Your tweet should not (I repeat, SHOULD NOT) look like this:

#SE7EN #SE7EN #SE7EN #SE7EN

THAT IS SPAM AND IT DOES NOT COUNT. Try to include a message that somehow pertains to Se7en.

2. DO NOT DO IT BEFORE THE DESIGNATED TIME, EVEN IF IT IS DECEMBER 6TH IN YOUR TIME ZONE.

The way trending topics work is for a mass amount of people to tweet the same hash-tag at the same time. If you start doing it earlier than the designated time ... it'll be pointless and it will not make trending topics, which is what we want!

3. IT ISN'T THE NUMBER OF TWEETS, BUT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE TWEETING.

This is plenty of notice for you all, seeing as how it's a month away. We have plenty of time to be prepared for this and to spread the word this time around. If you help us trend with G-Dragon, you should help out a little bit with the God of Lips.

4. UNLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT DURING TRENDING!

It will not show up in trending topics if your account is set to private! Just unlock it for the time being and as soon as you are done tweeting for the day/night, you can reset it to private.

Be sure to just avoid Twitter after we're done trending for GD in order to properly rest your fingers! Ice those babies!

Again, I ask that if you want to spread the word to various K-Pop sites, please feel free to send them the link to THIS PAGE, and then shoot me a quick email, leave a comment on this post, or reach me on Twitter and tell me who you sent it to and if you received a response. That way I know who is going to help out and who is going to be a douch and ignore us this time around ... again.

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. I will not do this we should do BoA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not talk about female idols on this blog, so at most I will only spread the word about any possible trending topics. They won't be created here. We're doing Se7en as a TT in order to support him upon his return to South Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so there girl! I have to support my backup man!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU. ARE. BRILLIANT.

    i just screamed so loudly ppl from the other side of campus are probably wondering who the hell it was.

    *GLEE.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are right, Se7en got the sexiest lips ever

    ReplyDelete