11.28.2009

I've Been Laughing My Ass Off

At this picture of Master GD from his Vogue spread.

Photobucket

His facial expression is just freaking priceless. He looks confused/horrified, as if to say, "What do you mean TKPA isn't coming to watch me during this photoshoot?"

Or as if to say, "What the fuck do you mean they sold out of the Lanvin shoes I wanted?!"

Yeah, it's definitely the second one, because we all know that I'd be kicking the hoebag modeling with him (who I cropped out, thankyouverymuch) out of the way and taking her spot. Like I want some skankoid hanging all over my future baby daddy and owner of my soul. Hell no.

I don't know why I find this so damn hilarious. I think it's because I'm sleep deprived.

I wish I could say that Pyragon is the reason I have been lacking sleep as of late, but unfortunately, the only thing I've been cuddling the past few nights is my pillow. It's not the same. I know Ji is feeling the TKPA withdrawl. Sorry, babe.

All I can say to comfort you is that I'm currently saving up money to fly to Seoul so we can cuddle all we want. And maybe we can work on procreating Baby Kwon?

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. haha it really does. dont worry GD she'll be there for the costume change =3

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I knew you would like this pic & make an EPIC post about it!
    You did not dissapoint me "Oh Fearless Leader!"
    LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.
    i actually haven't seen this picture yet.
    i agree...he does look horrified.
    he's probably horrified by the way he looks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh snap, that is priceless. x)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe... it's the lanvin shoes. Definitely the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agree. It's most definitely the shoes haha

    ReplyDelete