11.29.2009

Here's the Deal

I'm fucking tired.

I'm mentally and physically exhausted. I worked thirty-six hours this past week. I worked the midnight/early morning hours of Black Friday. I had to deal with family this past week. I had to go through my second Thanksgiving without my father, so it was a very emotional holiday for me. It has been an incredibly rough week for me and I do not have a day off until Wednesday. All I want is to cry and pass out, that's how drained I am.

I know that pretty much everything I posted earlier in the week has sucked. But I warned you about this. I told you that until I become adjusted to this new schedule of mine, things are going to suck but I'll post the TKPA-styled entries you love when I can. You all have been completely understanding of this ... but again, there's an issue with commenting.

Last night I posted nine entries. Nine entries that I had been mentally preparing during the week, jotting down little, barely legible notes on my neon green post-it notes while I was on break at work. It's not like I just sit at my computer and come up with all of this off the top of my head. The general idea and topics I think of beforehand. So even when I'm away from my computer, when I'm doing my "real life" thing, I think of all of you and I try my hardest to come up with posts that you'll love.

The comments you all left last night were great, really ... but did you know that collectively there were 454 link clicks, yet there were only 76 comments?

Do you see the problem there? Do you see how that's kind of like a little slap in the face towards me and the hardwork I put in this past week for the blog?

Yes, I do know that some of you read it on your phone and cannot comment right away. I understand that some people cannot comment as soon as they read it. I'm not expecting a mass flooding of emails in my inbox notifying me of new comments. There is no rush on it, but I am tired of people reading and not commenting, not talking to me via Twitter.

So here's the deal ...

Every time you read a post (and I mean every time, no matter who you are), leave a comment. If I don't start receiving more comments, I'm either going to stop writing completely or I'll just disable all comments for all future posts.

I am not some random, faceless person. I love writing, in general and about these K-Pop men. But as much as I love it, I will give it up if the hardwork isn't appreciated.

I do want to say thank you to all of you who do comment on a regular basis, who participate and send me emails with pictures for certain blog features, and who talk to me via Twitter. Thank you to all of you who say that reading my posts make your day and that this blog is your favorite K-Pop blog. Really, that means so much to me and I want you to know that you are excluded from this post. I know who you all are and I love you just as much as I love my K-Pop boys.

This post is dedicated and directed toward all of you silent readers out there. 

Oh, and comments for this post are disabled. Go find another post to spam.

The K-Pop Addict