11.14.2009

Part II of This Picture: Taeyang

First of all, shame on all of you who commented about the King of Foreplay when you should've been admiring Master GD's body. I told you that the King's post would be coming soon. You couldn't hold in the drool 'til then?

Photobucket

King, you definitely know how to tease us and make us want you and your body. You're turned sideways, but it's pointless. We can still see those abs. We can still see the ripples on your glorious body. Even if you were wearing a damn tank top, we'd still be able to see them with our fan girl X-ray vision.

Really, I've said all I needed to say. Because it doesn't matter what I say. No one is freaking reading this. That's the power you have over your faithful subjects, King. They completely disregard everything I say and only focus on you.

It's okay. Your body leaves me speechless, anyway.

TKPA

13 comments:

  1. Ummmm what did you say???? Nevermind...anyway...HOT pic of Tae!!!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I read every wwoorr... Jesus Bae your too much of a tease! It's undeniable that the KoF and Master GD are sexy as hell... *Q*

    *Random alert* I'm gonna sound total stalker fangirl for this, but has anyone noticed Bae and GD mysteriously NEVER have a happy trail? And I know GD and Bae hav had their pants dangerouly, mouthwateringly, vein showing, hip dip flashing low. *that didn't describe GD very much buuuuttt this is Bae's post so I won't talk about GD's wide hips here*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neither GD nor Tae look like they have much body hair, so they could just NOT have a happy trail or they shave it. Happy trails aren't that big of a deal to me. I mean, I don't need a guided path to tell my mouth where to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Taeyang, you wear your pants low.
    How can I forgive you?
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yb, there isn't much that i can say about your body or even thinking about it before i explode with a baegasm. i think i feel one coming on... >.<"

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMMMMMMMMM !

    ReplyDelete
  7. wouldn't it be epic if they molded Taeyang's abs? I mean it's a masterpiece and it needs to be sold so people can admire it in private LOL. Okay,I exaggerated a bit on it being a masterpiece, but I wasn't kidding about selling it lol...Anyway, I would LOVE this picture more if he wasn't facing sideways..such a tease.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Could you imagine if they actually made chocolate that was shaped like Tae's abs? Whole new meaning to "chocolate abs."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! You just took it to another level! Yes, chocolate abs would be perfect! I can just imagine licking n nibbling on taeyang's abs-droolsss......

    Wait, where 'em I? I can't remember how I got here. I thought i was in bed w/ Kof n nibbling on his abs LOL... By the way, I like your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. IM guilty with your first sentence on the post.. I talked about YB on your GD post and I don't feel sorry at all (SORRY) coz it's youngbae's fault for making me distracted! He's for me, the focal point of the picture next to his abs!

    I ♥ you my youngbae.. let's go swimming next time with you fully naked! *wink*

    ReplyDelete