11.14.2009

Coming Soon: TKPA v. TKPJ

As I explained forever ago, The K-Pop Junkie and myself have something planned for you all by way of podcasting. In about a week and a half we'll finally bring this to you. At least, I hope we'll be able to. There are still a few little kinks we need to work out and a few things up in the air, but even if we can't do it within the next two weeks, it will happen before the end of the year. And you know, that's only like a month and a half. You've waited much, much longer for your favorite idol boys! You can wait for us too, damn it!

Not saying you love us more or as much as your idols, but we know we're pretty close.

Yeeaaahhh ...

Anyway, we already know two main things we're going to talk about. First being Ninja Assassin, because the plan is to do this immediately after seeing the movie at midnight. Yes, it will be three in the morning and we're going to be running off of Rain and Sex Apprentice adrenaline and we'll be tired and a tired TKPA and TKPJ always equals hilarity.

Another thing that we're going to be ... um, discussing, is Super Junior. We've decided the whole Arms of Sex (Donghae) situation in regards to the who is going to have him as a baby daddy. But we still have one pressing issue to argue about ... who gets the Dirrrty Geek, otherwise known as Kyuhyun. Telling you now, Junkie ... back off. He's mine and you can't have him.

It's already starting.

But in order to refrain from us rambling on and on about non K-Pop related things, because we tend to do that a lot, I really would like if you guys help keep us on track by sending in some suggestions on what you want us to talk about. If you've read our tweets to each other, you know that we're pretty much insane and we don't necessarily see eye-to-eye on a lot of things. Especially when it comes to who Dirrrty Geek belongs to (me, by the way).

It can be anything. You can even ask us questions. From random ones like, "What's your favorite zoo animal?" to K-Pop ones like, "If you could hug any male idol, who would it be?" (Story time: TKPJ has actually asked someone what their favorite zoo animal was to break the awkward tension. It was hilarious and I am so glad I was there to witness it).

Note: To show you what kind of questions we're looking for, take a look at what @nengvaleska sent in. "If both of you have the chance to throw a bra to only one of your favorite K-Pop idols, who will be the lucky guy?" This is what we're looking for. Random, funny, totally off the wall questions.

You know I am always trying to get you all to participate in this blog in some way or another. Whether it's by helping me out with BIGBANG Friday (which not enough of you have!) or spreading the trending topic love. And really, I'm asking you all to send us suggestions to spare you from our obnoxiousness. Because we are very annoying and if you don't help keep us on track, we might just whip out our British accents. Well, I might. TKPJ will whip out her Irish/Scottish/Australian accent.

It isn't pretty, folks.

You can email me your thoughts/questions/suggestions. Please put "TKPA/TKPJ" in the subject line, so I can put it in a special folder created just for this! If you send them to me on Twitter, I'll just tell you to email it to me. Try to have them emailed to me by November 23, please! Oh and if you haven't already done so, follow TKPJ on her Twitter.

Seriously, if not enough of you email me with anything, then we'll be forced to talk in a British accent for a solid fifteen minutes to punish you. Please do not make us do that. It might sound humorous and you might be tempted not to send us anything, but please trust me when I say we will offend all of the United Kingdom with our accents.

Thank youuuu, lovelies!

TKPA

12 comments:

  1. oh goody can't wait! I'll see what questions I can come up with, I'm not too clever so i'll see LOL ~Lore

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love these nicknames it fits perfectly lol ill also see if i can think of anything

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm...i'll be sure to send a list soon. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. They can be ANYTHING! Really, the more bizarre they are, the better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *drool* Arms of Sex - agreed .
    There was an episode of Sukira on youtube that showed off his arms nicely and I was like , "God has blessed you with dancing skills and fine arms ."

    Now I wish I could join in this podcast so I can get my hands on those sexy arms ;P I want him to be my baby daddy .

    Signed,
    The Music Addict
    (dmsevilla via Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you talk about who would you rather vote for pesident: Heechul or Siwon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous, I'll add it to the list of questions haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donghae is MY baby daddy!
    So back off!
    Haha j/k!
    ... but seriously ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. EJAAYxD:

    Sharing is caring... lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lols.
    I dont like sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well...I emailed a question.
    Yup, thanks for twitter for making me have a question.

    I'm such a noob when it comes to twitter...I just signed up today...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha.
    Glad that you liked the question I emailed you.
    I can't wait to see what you guys will say.

    ReplyDelete