11.06.2009

I Never Tire of Talking About Master GD

Because every time I post something about him, I either hate him or love him. Today, I am worshipping him and catering to his every need while he lies in the middle of a huge king sized bed with satin sheets, naked.

Partly because he has been rocking an amazing hairstyle as of late and I really, really cannot get enough of it.

Photobucket

I am LOVING this. That's a little bizarre for me, seeing as how I hate every single hairstyle Master GD has been having recently (i.e., those heinous curls). But this?

Oh, I love this.

Just as much as I love the fact that last night, while I was in bed listening to my iPod, about to drift into sleep, four songs came on [in a row] that had my Master howling. I know I said five songs on Twitter, but it was almost 3:30 in the morning and I was exhausted. My math skills aren't that great when you combine those two factors.

"Heartbreaker" - 0:09
"Breathe" - 1:13
"Korean Dream" - 1:30
"Gara Gara Go" - 0:07

I swear this man howls during sex. Some of you have said that is totally random of me to think, but let me explain my theory. There's a backstory.

I am a big fan of The Office. And the recent episode of Jim and Pam's wedding is what sparked it. Dwight came out of the hotel room bathroom wearing this black t-shirt with a wolf on it, howling at the moon, where he said that it's "suggestive to women [of] howling during sex." (You can watch the crappy clip of it that I found on YouTube here).

When I say that he howls, I don't mean just like a random howl. No, there are very few types of sex that I think G Baby howls during.

Drunk sex. Yes, drunk sex. I'm willing to bet that when he's drunk and having a good time, he howls. Because he is a guy and guys are obnoxious when they're drunk. But they're also funny. I mean, can't you see him staggering through the street, his arm around your shoulder because you're supporting him so he doesn't face plant into the gutter? He'd be laughing and howling loudly because he's G-Dragon and he's drunk. Don't worry, he isn't too drunk to have sex, though.

Also, the primal, raw sex. Of course he'd howl during that. Because that's animalistic and howling is something an animal would do.

I'm leaving that as short as possible, for it needs no explanation, just imagination.

I can't help but feel that Master GD would howl softly before kissing or right after he says something incredibly sexy. Kinda like how Uncle Jesse always said "Have mercy," before kissing any woman. Yep, the howl is G Baby's catch ... sound?

TKPA

3 comments:

  1. i know there were howls but i actually listened to all those 4 songs again just to find out where they were. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the HOWLS - I have to admit I more thought of them as a party anthem! Never heard them as anything sexual & then TKPA comes along & all hell breaks loose! LOL Now I want to see if I can get my man to howl the next time we are making out! HA HA I will probably just bust out laughing! For only GD can HOWL like GD!
    Howling aside - GD is ROCKIN that FUCKING hair! LOOKING SO DAMN SEXY!
    Keep up the good work GD! I am rooting for ya with TKPA!
    HA HA LOL get it I am "ROOTING" for ya!
    Yes I'm a dork!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. I'M LIKING THE HAIR.

    and i love his howls, but they also make me sad. we're trying to do the gara gara go dance and whenever he howls i kinda just die a little on the inside and go "WHUHUH?!" thus missing my cue and pissing everyone else off. :x

    oh, and this photo (for some reason) reminded me of another photo of GD, even he doesn't look anything like it now. have you seen this one?
    http://twitpic.com/ohtol

    ReplyDelete