11.11.2009

King of Foreplay Made Trending Topics!

Photobucket

Congratulations to all of those who tweeted like crazy last night and who absolutely refused to give up in making #taeyang a trending topic!

It took three hours to get him on there, but you guys didn't give up until you saw his name is all its glory in the top ten! I missed out on the first three hours (sorry!), but I'm proud of all of you who kept on tweeting until your fingers were numb, until you ran out of semi-dirty things to say and started getting raunchy.

You're all a bunch of dirty freaks, you know that?

Photobucket

I want to give a shout out to @alwaystaeyang for organizing this! And of course, thanks to ALL who participated! Keep up the excitement until Friday, for when the "Wedding Dress" MV is released!

TKPA

2 comments:

  1. I would like to say thanks to all my K-pop ladies who helped me out last night. I am sick with the flu & last night had a temp of 102.8 - got up to 103.6 around 11pm - so needless to say I wasnt able to personally participate in making #taeyang a TT. However, I asked if my ladies would help me out & send some tweets on my behalf & they did. So at least I was there in spirit!
    Thanks again to all who helped me out! Much love!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one crazy night last night! XD<3

    All for Taeyang, man.

    ReplyDelete