11.17.2009

Cutie Patootie!

Just like Yo Seob, there's another way-too-cute-for-his-own-good rookie maknae in the K-Pop world. And of course that boy is none other than Mir.

Photobucket

I laugh so hard at this boy, because even though he looks cute and innocent, apparently he's the "nasty" one of the group. This makes me happy.

Mir is so damn adorable and sexy. It's just a perfect balance and this cannot be attributed to any stylist or even to Papa Rain. No, that just comes naturally, a gift given by the K-Pop Gods to make fan girls swoon by laughing and then drooling and then immediately laughing again.

I'm glad you're eighteen, Mir. You're just within the acceptable age range for me, as well as perfectly legal. So I can talk about your sex factor at any time I want. I'll probably talk about your cutie factor more, but I have a feeling one day you'll unleash massive sex-force on us all and make us temporarily (if not completely) forget about Sex Apprentice and Lips of Sex. That's an accomplishment, lovely.

TKPA

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes...it's Mir.

    Love this adorable cute guy who I am glad to see is older than me...by a week. Makes me very happy.

    And I know he has to be nasty...my kinky pet with the dogcollar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. K-Pop Junkie11/18/2009 1:56 AM

    Good because Mir is mine :) I love him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mir is adorable - but I think he has a "Mr. Happy" thing going on here - ya JUST know that he is a "secret freak" - shhhhh

    ReplyDelete