11.28.2009

Pyragon is About to Resurface

Photobucket

If pictures of Master GD holding a baby keep circulating the internet, Pyragon is going to be around 24/7. Ji-Yong will not do any photoshoots, any press conferences, any radio shows, television shows. No concerts, no music videos, no studio recording.

Nothing.

He will be in his bed, in his apartment, naked. I will be with him, either underneath or on top. That just depends on the moment.

Cell phones will be off. Computers will be unplugged and internet disabled (which means no blog posts). Television remotes will be hidden. No contact with the outside world. At all.

I am taking this man hostage and you will not see him until I am impregnated with his child.

And even if he knocks me up with the future Baby Kwon on the first try with unprotected sex ... well, symptoms don't start to show until like six weeks into it, so it's not like he'll be in hiding for a day. When he does show his beautiful face in public again, that means that the One Eyed Dragon's venom did the trick.

Don't hate me, though. Don't come after me with pitchforks and plan to tar and feather me in the street. It's not nice to hit/torture/abuse/kill a pregnant woman. It's frowned upon in most societies and I don't think Ji-Yong will be too accepting of you hurting his baby mama.

You can't hate me because it will make him upset. And you don't want to do that, do you? (If you say yes, you're evil).

TKPA

22 comments:

  1. lol one eyed dragon venom did the trick well i cant make any promises about chasing you around with a pitchfork

    ReplyDelete
  2. omo, i think you just explain'd everyone's thoughts when they saw these pictures, and the ones with Taeyang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA LMAO! Pyragon lives on!!!
    Just imagine sitting up in bed the next morning after hours of hot howling love making (cause it wont just be sex) & GD turns to you & with a wink says "let's check"
    You run & get the pregnancy kit. Then the two of you sit on the bed waiting to see if the stick will show a + sign!
    I can just see the smile on GD's face as he hollers a "hell yeah baby"
    But wait?! What is that you hear in the distance?
    It sounds like a wild beast screaming in agony & pain???
    You pull back the curtain to see TOP standing beneath your window.
    He stares up at you with his eyes pleading for you to remember your night of passionate love making that you had with him only last week. With his eyes he is asking you not to forget about him as he silently mouths these words to you..."DNA TEST"
    Just then GD asks "hey baby you coming back to bed?"
    You turn to see GD with his huge proud smile on his face as he opens his arms inviting you back to where you belong.....

    TO BE CONTINUED.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's the best comment I've ever seen EVER, @cj(c-dae).

    ReplyDelete
  5. waahhh..

    this is hilarious..

    bring the story all in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm laughing my ass off ... but it's not funny. It's soooo not funny.

    You think Maury Povich will fly to Korea?

    ReplyDelete
  7. man i would cry what to do?? tell the boys not to fight

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHA. Oh, so that's what Pyragon is XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. DUDE. i bet if someone asked maury he totally would fly over to do it.
    i would so love to see the "WHO'S THE K-IDOL FATHER?!" edition of that show. except it would probably have a snappier name.

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha i loved how you turned everything around so no one could harm you because you're mean and evil and used gd to protect you! you're evil! *tsk tsk but when you do have the baby, can i come visit? i want to see the little man. i can't promise that i won't try to brainwash and kidnap him and gd to make my own little family. but i'll definitely be nice with a smiling face when you open the door with gifts in my hand!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man I LOVE coming home from my shit job to your epic win blog posts XD Made my life man~

    Keep up it up! You're too awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blogs make my day, they never fail to make me laugh!
    Thanks for the always sexually charged posts =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I shall tweet you with new random BigBang photos from now on muahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. heylilrichgirl11/30/2009 12:23 AM

    U do realize since GD is my baby daddy too we will prob b on Maury or some crap fighting over him rite. Hmmm a couple name for me and GD I have to think about this one. U win thie round TKPA

    ReplyDelete
  15. GD can babysit G.O and i's baby G.Osha'la lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. rolf, epic post,
    now dat u mention it, it DOES sound like GD said ur name in "VIP" round 2:43 :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. i wanna bathe in his venom...
    i want it all over me...
    'nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cindy: You can't kidnap Baby Kwon. Because he will be a halfie baby and people will just KNOW that he isn't biologically yours!!! haha

    Jori: I'm thinkin more like Springer. They'll make us either jell-o wrestle or a booty shaking contest. But we probably need to lose a few teeth first.

    Anonymous Person:

    DOESN'T IT?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  19. you're hysterical. i am so glad i found your blog today via aimee lucas's twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @the k-pop addict

    um, i could always dye my skin color so i could be light skinned ya'kno. & with colored contacts, i'm sure they wouldn't even know. btw, i could always go back to being blonde. LOLL i've thought this through.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My ovaries!!!

    ReplyDelete