11.15.2009

Abmighty Shisus Isn't the Only Holy One

If you missed the announcement last night, several more members of Super Junior have been TKPA nicknamed. Included in that batch of hilarity and "so true," was Han Geng.

His new nickname? Chinese Thrust Machine. There really needs to be no explanation on that, but if you don't understand, go watch any peformance of "Don't Don" and you'll know why.

But Abmighty Shisus isn't the only holy member in Super Junior. No, Chinese Thrust Machine has his own form of holy hotness going on. The proof is in the screen shot.

Photobucket

He's like the badass, leather-clad angel sent down from K-Pop Heaven to punish us for our sins and make us seek salvation in between his bedsheets. Abmighty Shisus might be holy hot, but he's more likely to sit us down with a cup of hot cocoa and preach to us, while holding our hand and reading Bible verses. Don't be fooled, the hand-holding is to prevent you from running away and commiting sweet sin with the Chinese Thrust Machine.

Yeah, I saw this while rewatching the Super Junior-M MV for "Super Girl" and I tried to find any excuse to post it.

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. wow. i feel like i should be getting down on my knees.

    :x you can take that whatever way you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be a sin to have a man like that wear "nerd" clothes
    Super Junior's "Don't Don" was completely drool-worthy at the sight of those hip thrusts

    Signed,
    The Music Addict

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being catholic, I instinctively did the sign of the cross before i knew what i was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He hip-thrusts me into naughty-naughty land, then brings me back to earth with his giggly little laugh and girly habits. >3<

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Yeah, I saw this while rewatching the Super Junior-M MV for "Super Girl" and I tried to find any excuse to post it."

    I don't blame you. I rewatched that video so many times while going "HanGeng is GLOWING UUUUNF."

    ReplyDelete