11.09.2009

The Search for Lips of Sex's Tight Pants Continues ...

I think I'm about to file a missing pants report on them.

Photobucket

Because these are way too loose for my liking. The stylist in charge of Lips of Sex's pants got something right, only to switch it up on us and make them loose. I don't understand how someone could be so cruel and heartless, but then I look at Seung Hyun from BEAST and I feel relief that Lips of Sex does not look like that.

Even though I'm a little upset that the pants are not second-skin-tight, I am happy that there is still some major, big action going on in there. I know you see it. I know you can see past the bunching of fabric with that super fan girl vision of yours.

The bulge is still there, ladies. And that's all that matters to me.

And there is also a cameo of Sex Apprentice, biting his lower lip in a seductive, cocky-ass way. You take your internship a bit too seriously, boo.

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. Something tells me your sweetie went commando that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best comment this blog has ever received.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first time i saw this guy..i was like "can i fucking tie you up and rape you blindfolded?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. heck no, i was like can i tie u up n rape u blindfolded after u find out i'm 15 yrs old??

    ReplyDelete