11.09.2009

Joon's Angry-Sex Face Has Been Found

Yes, I have found Joon's angry-sex face. This just isn't any ordinary angry-sex face, though.

Oh, no.

It's the right-in-the-middle-of-the-best-most-intense-hardcore-sex-you'll-ever-have angry-sex face.

Photobucket

Joon, I miss you. Even though I see you all the time in shows and performances and pictures ... I miss seeing this much of you.

I think I have figured out why Joonie hasn't been showing his abs. It's because of Ninja Assassin. Papa Rain must have told him to stop showing off so much naked, rock hard flesh. Because the lack of washboard abs will make us foam at the mouth and go bat-shit crazy, and the promise of lots of Joon skin in Ninja Assassin will no doubt increase sales amongst women.

You can totally see that being the truth, right?

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. TKPA - I think you are on to something there - Rain & Joon are making us crazy with withdrawl symptoms like an AB-crack addict waiting for our next fix - and that fix will be Ninja Assassin!
    With our without the abs though that sex face is amazing!
    I can just hear him saying "you want it
    now...huh...all of it? Nah, maybe I should make you wait a while longer....well maybe if you beg...come on....yeah that's it!"
    Damn Joon what you do to me - what you do to all of us! It's all TKPA's fault right when I start to forget you - she pulls me back in with another post! Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like including "mid-thrust" somewhere in the hyphenated description of his expression, but that probably would've gone a bit far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. naahhh that would have been "just right"
    LOL
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I continue with my comment, IS THIS GUY LEGAL?
    I don't need another guilt trip for wanting a juvie. (SHINee already made me blush so hard)

    IF HE IS LEGAL, eff you, Joon. TOP better not make an appearance now, because I am about to commit blasphemy here, by wanting you just for THIS.

    IF HE IS, INDEED, A JUVIE, I take all that I said back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sex Apprentice is 21. Perfectly legal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, thank you. Now I can want him properly XD

    ReplyDelete