11.19.2009

And the Winners Are ...

#5 Donghae, with a total of twelve votes.

I was actually a little surprised at this, because I don't obsess over the sex appeal that surrounds his beautiful existance on this planet on a regular basis. Regardless, I am something hardcore in love with this man and it's not surprising that some of you felt the exact same way.

#4 Taekyeon, with a total of sixteen votes.

If Taek didn't make this list, I'd be extremely upset with you all and I would post an incredibly dirty, dirty post about him and then disable comments so none of you could say how much you wanted him. I don't think I'd be able to handle it if you guys did that. I just might have closed down the blog. Needless to say I'm glad you all are smart people.

#3 G-Dragon, with a total of twenty-three votes.

This is not surprising. I don't even feel like I need to talk about this. There was no doubt in my mind he'd be in the top five.

#2 Taeyang, with a total of twenty-four votes.

He just barely claimed the number two position for himself, but those Baegasms seem to have taken over your minds and uteruses.

#1 T.O.P, with a total of thirty-four votes.

NOT. A. SURPRISE. I knew he'd come out on top.

TKPA

19 comments:

  1. YES!
    XD
    I KNEW IT!
    >D
    Surprised that Donghae made it. xD
    But YES!
    TOP MADE ITTTTTTT.
    >D
    I was part of that.~
    SQUEE.
    x333

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaahhh.. im happy with the TOP3

    it suits my fandom addiction of bein' BB-biased! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #4 I'm surprised!
    the rest and TOP yeah so much TOP luv and why not he's taking over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just noticed now that TOP 2 and 3 were in close fight! just a one-vote difference! but I'm still glad my youngbae won 2nd! hooray! clap clap clap

    ReplyDelete
  5. woo! d^_^b TOP is #1 that voice is just undeniably sexy, I would have thought Joon would be in the top 5 but I guess he's still fresh meat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bah. I'm still kinda miffed I missed the voting due to being away. Taek, you deserved so much higher T=T

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah baby TOP rules supreme as always

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy Donghae made it :)
    I was almost upset that he wasn't on the bottom five but now that he's number 5 , I'm happy <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy that Arms of Sex made it to the list!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew TOP would be number one! That's my baby! :D Kinda upset that Jaebum isnt on the top 5. Its ok he is number one in my list. XP Not happy with the fact that I have to share TOP with 34 other people. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...& nothing surprising about Sex God finishing on TOP.

    Today, as any other glorious day, is Sex God's day.

    Fucked up day at work, but as always, TOP gave me a reason to smile.

    Awesomest job TKPA & everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. well geez TOP, everyone wants to have your babies. Are you going to be able to father 34 babies from 34 baby mamas?! Wait what if someone has twins or triplets?! I want twins! Woot to GD and TY(even though I didn't vote for him, sorry).

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't even be happy over Sex Gods victory damn you You're Beautiful Episode 13 and preview 14.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah!
    Taecyeon made the top 5...then again, I'm not surprised.
    Like you, I would be shocked if he didn't make it...smack everyone up in the head and ask,

    "What's wrong with you people? How can you not find his sex appeal??? It's practically oozing out of him."

    Anyways, the only one I'm surprised about is Donghae. Don't know why...but, he does have nice arms now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh yeah Donghae aka arms of sex lol made it to the top five im happy with these results these men are too damn good looking and im not surprised TOP was number one lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. LMAO Literatiii meee toooo

    ReplyDelete
  17. i knew it!!! 4 out of my top6 made it! *claps*


    he's not Sex God for nothing~ ^_^ congrats babe!

    ReplyDelete
  18. NiqueLachelle11/20/2009 1:42 PM

    Tae Tae at number 2 I'm so proud! I love those Baegasms keep em comin lol
    Of course TOP won that man is gorgeous even tho I didn't even vote for him lol obviously he didn't need my vote anyway lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. no one can top T.O.P
    BIG BOY beat these boys with no effort whatsoever.
    Nobody can take away his NUMBER ONE spot from him.

    ReplyDelete