11.29.2009

Important Announcement!

The time for G-Dragon's trending topic has been changed!

It's now going to be at:

South Korea - December 5, 2:00 PM
Australia (New South Wales) - December 5, 4:00 PM
Malaysia - December 5, 1:00 PM
United Kingdom (England) - December 5, 5:00 AM
United States (EST) - December 5, 12:00 AM
United States (PST) - December 4, 9:00 PM

I'm so sorry for the change in this but I have a VERY good reason as to why I decided to postpone it three hours.

I have to work that night (Friday) and I am not scheduled to leave until 10:30, which really means closer to 11. By the time I actually get home, it'll be close to midnight. If I were to keep it at the originally scheduled time, I'd be missing four hours of it. And that just plain sucks.

Hopefully this works out a lot better. I'm so sorry for this, guys! Really, I am!

(Note: I've changed all the times on the posts as well, so there will be no confusion! Email me if you have any questions!)

Also, while I am at work, TKPJ will be counting down and getting you all pumped up and ready to go! You MUST follow her on Twitter (@koreanpopjunkie)!

TKPA

17 comments:

  1. 12:00am baby - I will be there! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be there! :) Midnighttt~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. heylilrichgirl11/29/2009 9:18 PM

    I will b there at 11:00PM and do GD baby proud

    ReplyDelete
  4. K-Pop Junkie11/29/2009 9:19 PM

    While the addict is at work I will be making sure everyone is ready for it! So follow me on twitter!!!


    koreanpopjunkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. then it'll be done during mid-day in my place. perrrfect time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, that's like uber late. Looks like I'll be napping on Friday to start the 'staying up really late' chain. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. ill be good as long a i have a countdown to remind me but ill definitely be there

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. It wasn't s'posed to sound like me complaining. Just wanted to comment and that came out. Yep. I stay up til like four on most Saturdays. Oh and I'm not trying to be a kiss up over here. Nope. I'm way too cool for that. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will probably, most definitely be doing this. I will find things to talk about just to take part. I'll be researching G-Dragon while researching for my final projects for school. fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Midnight sounds pretty damn good to me. :D I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So ready for this! But how come I can't follow you on Twitter? It says I'm blocked :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. United Kingdom (England) - December 5, 5:00 AM

    ^^
    O.O That's so early in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  13. there will be a Kpop Convention that i was planning to attend on dec.5, 2pm-6pm KST. :(( because i thought it'll be at 11am KST. but can i miss this TT event we've been planning for so long? HELL NO!

    okay Kpop con is out! LOL. Master GD Baby all the way~! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. :( I won't be able to make it...but P will do it for me, hopefully.

    and I was looking forward to tweeting #jiyongshowl...*wails*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Will be there. definitely XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. guess who's on leave from work to make #gdragon # #koreanpopaddict trending???!!

    Well not on purpose lol, work had been breaking me down. A girl need time to fangirl you know XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Babe. Have Fun.
    I mean that.
    Ari.

    ReplyDelete