11.30.2009

I'm Telling You, It's Fate

Master GD and I are meant to be together. Really, we are. It's just a matter of time before it happens.

I've posted before how astrology is on our side, saying that we make an excellent love match. Apparently I am also the GD Whisperer.

But there are two more little tidbits of interesting information that further prove that we're meant.

In "V.I.P.," Ji clearly says my name. Yeah, it might sound like he's saying "Seungri's V.I.P.," but if you listen closely, that's not what he says. Okay, I know that is what he says. I don't honestly believe he says my name, because the song is like two years old and unless Ji has been online stalking me for the past few years, I know it's purely coincidence. But it sounds incredibly similar to my name and therefore I'm just going to pretend that he does say my name.

Listen to "V.I.P." It's right after the 2:23 mark.

Another little interesting tidbit of info ... see that little freckle on his right cheek?

Photobucket

See it?

Did you know that every single guy I have ever dated has that freckle? In the same location on the right cheek. Every. Single. Guy. Not saying I've dated a bajillion guys or anything like that. I've had two long term relationships and a few in betweens, but the point is they've all had that freckle.

I told you. It's meant to be.

And you know that today is the last day for the BIGBANG "Let Me Hear Your Voice" campaign on YouTube. Which means that within the next few weeks, the guys will be watching all the submissions, (which also means that Sex God will see your birthday tweets!) and in the info on the video I submitted [on behalf of you all] there is a link to this blog and to my Twitter.

You think they'll click those links?

Hmmm ... maybe it'll be sooner than later that I'll become the most hated woman in the entire K-Pop community. It's only a matter of time.

TKPA

20 comments:

  1. Hmm very intriguing.. ahh yup GD is onto you

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they ever saw any of this that would make my whole year awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you may in fact become the most hated woman in the entire K-Pop community but it will be SO worth it!
    When we throw you a baby shower to celebrate you & GD's lil Big Bang, you will be so glad that you have this blog and that you posted all those dirrrty things about GD.
    I am sure GD will have a special way of thanking you. He may let you play connect the freckles all over his body - cause I am sure he has more than one! HMMMM get's ya thinking where the other's might be......

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be a miracle if he were to stubble upon this blog, but remember miracles do happen...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, I totally heard your name. I must have replayed that bit 10 times and yes I am hearing it. You and GD were meant to be. The mole thing is pretty interesting, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not mole, LOL. I meant to say freckle. I don't know why I was thinking of moles..

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh i think Baby Kwon is coming any time soon huh? XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wont hate you if I'm invited to the wedding and baby shower and what not. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will still love you and follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my!
    I have the same 'freckle' on my cheek & on the right side too. xD

    If they read this blog...
    o_o;

    ReplyDelete
  11. K-Pop Junkie11/30/2009 8:34 PM

    Have they all had the freckle really? You must sent me the pics so i can see. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah... the freckle thing is epic! Very interesting. Yump, it's meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CJ:

    "I am sure GD will have a special way of thanking you. He may let you play connect the freckles all over his body - cause I am sure he has more than one! HMMMM get's ya thinking where the other's might be......"

    LOL ... my ex had one in a very interesting spot. Maybe GD will have that freckle in common too? ;)

    Anya:

    Thanks for saying you hear it too. I was beginning to think I was going crazy haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kyaaa I'm excited!!

    I won't hate you no matter what TKPA.
    In fact, I'll be stalking your blog EVEN MORE, because GAWD KNOWS how more interesting your posts will be.

    Baby Kwon would be the cutest thing ever.
    With GD's cheekiness and your wit, definitely gonna be the most interesting baby EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love TOP but i also heart GD...sooo i'm rili jealous that you'll be makin' baby kwon soon...TT

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this look on him. The writer on allkpop may have a different opinion, but I have always loved a guy with glasses.

    I'm excited for them to see the submissions XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. lmao!
    freckle?

    wow GD looks INCREDIBLE CUTE in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I could be there when they find your blog. XD

    And I think this is enough proof.
    Just get yourself over to South Korea and make that baby. Pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  19. i wonder what they would say if they actually did click the links. LOLL.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think I'll be rooting for pyragon.

    ReplyDelete