11.17.2009

Another Sex Apprentice Angry-Sex Face

This time he's biting his lip.

Photobucket

And looking hella scrumptious while doing so. That look on his face?

Yeah, he totally just smacked your ass, leaving behind a red Sex Apprentice-shaped handprint, right before saying, "Fuck yeah, go wait in bed for me, baby. I'll be in soon to bust your fucking headboard."

Oh, I'll be fucking waiting for you all right.

I've never pointed it out before, but damn does Joonie have a wide torso. Isn't that just Heaven? More surface area for you to run your tongue and lips all over.

Photobucket

Yes, I'm down there. I really need to find this man a category.

Damn.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. All I'm gonna say is UNF. This has made my thus far unbearable day at work just a little more tolerable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joon is just ... my God, why can't more Korean-American men look like him?!?! It's unfair. It makes me want to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummmy yumm yummmmm

    I concur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is SO damn BEAUTIFUL! Gorgeous, Stunning, Sexy, Cocky, Abs for days!
    I see him in the same way I do Tae - Sheer Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before I even saw the comment for the second pic I knew what you were going to say. Lol

    ReplyDelete