11.16.2009

Well, Hello There, Eli

Hello, eighteen-year-old, barely legal Eli from U-Kiss. You're looking delicious with the whole blonde hair, extremely ticked facial expression from "Man Man Ha Ni." You're lucky that Master GD has softened my tolerance to Asian men with blonde hair. A few months ago I wouldn't have even looked at you twice.

Photobucket

You're 5'11", insanely hot, a rapper, and American. Also pictured is Ki Sub, but I'll talk about him another day, because I really want to post this picture of Eli with black hair. He is just looking incredibly good.

Photobucket

I will oblige you and your shirt. I'm so glad I stumbled upon your holy hotness after you turned eighteen. Really, I am incredibly glad.

Watch "Man Man Ha Ni" MV and marvel over the boy when he says, "You're such a bad, bad, bad girl."

TKPA

11 comments:

  1. "Oh Fearless Leader!" Just remember we are sharing this one!!
    You just know that he talks dirty in bed. He just has that look about him. He holds nothing back! And we like to piss him off because he makes us pay for it later!
    And seriously we need to check into getting those shirts for our K-pop men - I think they would make the perfect Christmas gift especially if we deliver them in person!!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll share. He's a young one. We'll have to teach him along with Seungri. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, He looks so fucking HOT with black hair. ONLY 18? Shit, he can call me noona any fucking time! XP

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's barely legal, but I don't care. It's only a three year age difference haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh 18??? i'd love to baby sit him! or prolly make a baby with him?! LOL. :))

    18 years old is already legal in my country so i'll bring him here~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry my jaw just dropped after the 2nd pic.
    He IS really good-looking.

    He has the potential to morph into ANYTHING we'd be into.

    Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need to add this

    You got me at,"You're 5'11", insanely hot, a rapper, and American."

    ANOTHER HOT RAPPER DAMMIT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, Eli.

    The only one in U-Kiss I feel comfortable thinking dirrrty about...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very environmentally friendly... of course I will conserve water and shower with you.. anytime! Damn hes 3 years older than me, is that a crime?????? gahhhh stupid pedofile laws, age SHOULD NOT MATTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Eli...what a sexy blonde indeed.
    And your arms...I just want to bite them.
    It made me so happy to see that you're older than me...

    ReplyDelete
  11. FINALLY SOME ELI LOVE! I've been trying to convince people that this guy is hot hot!♥♥♥ HAHA. Gotta love this kid =D and bonus? We're only 5 months apart in age ~ *3*~~~~

    ReplyDelete