11.14.2009

Part I of This Picture: G-Dragon

Yes, this is a few months old. Do you really care? I sure as hell don't.

Photobucket

Look at my Master GD. Shirtless, blonde hair, backwards hat ever-so-tipped at the perfect angle, bathing suit, tattoos, insanely white teeth. It's just the perfect picture. All my favorite things combined on one man.

I know he doesn't have rippling abs. I truly don't believe G Baby can ever achieve rippling abs. He might have a hint of a six pack one day, but nothing insane. He'll have "skinny" abs, where guys who are thin just seem to naturally have that definition. Bright side is that he seems to have some pecs forming. This in combination with his already existing guns leads me to believe that there are some soft, "skinny" abs lurking around the corner.

You know what I love about his body? The fact that it's deceiving.

Seriously. Ji-Yong always looks too skinny and thin and oh-my-God-if-a-size-two-girl-were-to-stand-next-to-him-she'd-look-like-a-whale. But look at that picture. He doesn't look thin or skinny. Yes, his collarbones are sticking out. The man could find a Big Mac or two a little useful to help with that. And that could also just be a result of the angle he's currently positioned that fabulous body at ... yet look at that torso and those hips.

Wide hips. Wide hips. Wide hips.

Ji's body is deceiving. It makes us think that while he's fully clothed, he's just an average, too-skinny-for-a-man Korean idol. Which is good, because I'm sick of seeing all these male idols with these slender bodies (Leeteuk, baby I love you, but I'm talking about you). Looks can be deceiving in Ji's case, though. Thankfully.

Master GD, I don't care if you have rock hard abs or not. Really, I don't. Your body is perfect the way it is, wide hips and all. I might bitch about your hairstyle every now and then, but at the end of the day, it's just hair and it can be always be fixed. I might make you wear a hat during sex if you ever come home with those heinous curls again, but it can be fixed the next morning with a flat-iron.

You are perfect. No matter what ridiculous thing you do that pisses me off, I'll still love you and you'll always be perfect in my eyes. That is why you own me.

(PS--Parts II and III about King of Foreplay and God of Lips will be up later sometime. It's 1:30 AM and I am tired)
TKPA

18 comments:

  1. it's weird why I find him so sexy and ARM MUSCLE-ic if he's just wearin' a plain white shirt on some times..ROFL..he's really deceiving us..

    though GD is the topic for this post, I'm sorry but the King of Foreplay and his abs are just sooo distracting me! need to cover him on that pic before I stare at GD..*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...thank god for half-naked men. Really. Saving my day, one missing shirt at a time. Is it just me, or does Tae-Tae always stand at the same angle? XD Guh I WANT TO SEE THE ABS BB SHOW THEM.

    I'm sure you can make good use of the wide hips. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously TKPA... you always make me smile of your commentaries...

    Anyway, this is quite true.. among BB.. GD's body is oh well.. we know how it looks like in TVs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ameh: I will definitely make good use of those wide hips :)

    I just want to lick him and kiss him all over. And after staring at this picture long enough, I can clearly see what appears to be some abdominal definition. Yes, it's there.

    WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAN BACK, JI?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TKPA...i can't stop it anymore. you're slowly making me see GD in a new light.

    damn you. XD

    *resumes drooling over the PECS OMG PECS.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he's sexy.

    Simply, undeniably sexy XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. machapocky: Oh, man... what have I done? Now I have even more competition lol

    aburstofyellow: He is sexy, isn't he? He's two kinds of sexy. Playful sexy and I-want-you-right-now sexy. Fantastic mixture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, nice pic.
    But shirtless or not...
    the most I like is GD's 'killer smile'!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think his shoulders are so damn sexy! I have noticed them before & always thought they were nice - but in this pic they are fucking amazing! Nice strong round shoulders! Very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love his collarbone, it's always so prominent and there. I dunno, I just love it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. May I say something?
    I love how GD's body isn't totally 'ripped'.
    I'm not a fan of buff bodies, so I'm totally in love with GD's body here. xD
    I have my exceptions for buffs but I'd prefer if my man's body was just like GD's. (TOPTOPTOPTOP<3)
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think Ji would be disproportionate if he were to become "ripped." I'm glad he isn't, because his body is just perfect the way it is. I can see him putting a little "meat" on his bones in the form of muscle, but he'll never be like Jay Park.

    I don't think Sex God will ever be ripped, either, but if he wanted, his body could be more built than Ji's. I wouldn't mind either way. His voice is plenty enough sex for me to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exactly. They're just handsome the way they are. x] Besides, Ji has too small of a body to become ripped. xD

    Even though TOP is doing his best to work out, he'll never be Taeyang and I hope he never does. xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. But if he DOES become like Tae ...


    I really will move to South Korea. I'm dead serious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. True, true. I mean, seriously.
    But then again, TOP with fake abs is enough for me to move to South Korea. xD

    ReplyDelete
  16. gd likes to keep girls on the look out for things. he's always playing mind games with us): showing us that his bulge is small but at times huge and showing us that he's tiny but really his body is magnificent. he's always testing to see if we're really focusing on him. then at times he keeps us guessing!! what is up with this gd? i don't like playing mind games. just give it all to me. i love your body in a different way than i love yb.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know! He likes to mess with us, he likes to show us different things to make us want to cry out of confusion and to make sure that we actually love him for him and not his body.

    I know I'm not crazy. I know that if you look at his body for at least ten solid seconds you can see the shadowy definition of abs and pecs. I just want to kiss him all over that deceptive body.

    ReplyDelete
  18. yes i agree!! i scream out in confusion quite often when it comes to gd. i don't get the man sometimes.

    especially in the pictures he took for numero a while back, ah, they definitely make me wet looking at them. HAHA. it shows how defined his body is. each part of his body, the lines and curves, the muscles that are hidden because they're small but still existant; it's amazing..

    ReplyDelete